Option & Futures Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pradeep Narayan

Durgesh
What is the objective of your posts? I see all your posts implying some anticipated stock movement with price targets!

Please be aware that publishing price targets are for certified & registered market analysts/Investment Advisors (read the SEBI guidelines). In case you are certified please let the forum admin know of the same and follow what the admin suggests. In case you are not a certified IA/MA - refrain from putting price targets on your posts - you still can publish value information that is generic in nature.

This forum is for sharing knowledge and not some price targets based on few of the many technical analysis techniques available. Hope I am clear :)
Cheers!

Here is NIFTY weekly chart with elliott wave counts and some divergence.
As far as predicting levels is concerned , it's an art . You just need to learn it.
I ain't gonna reveal it to you :p

Hi Durgesh
Good EWCounts for NIFTY on weekly chart. BUT
But dont you think counts on weekly chart is of less or no value/use for we traders. It will be better if you please post the counts on daily or even better on hourly charts.
If possible for you then please also post counts for BankNifty (on daily or hourly charts)
Thanks

Durgesh
What is the objective of your posts? I see all your posts implying some anticipated stock movement with price targets!

Please be aware that publishing price targets are for certified & registered market analysts/Investment Advisors (read the SEBI guidelines). In case you are certified please let the forum admin know of the same and follow what the admin suggests. In case you are not a certified IA/MA - refrain from putting price targets on your posts - you still can publish value information that is generic in nature.

This forum is for sharing knowledge and not some price targets based on few of the many technical analysis techniques available. Hope I am clear :)
Cheers!
I don't understand what should be posted in a trader's forum. I shall delete all my posts and close this thread. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.