Option chain to Excel

mohan.sic

Can anyone please suggest any Free/ Paid tools (excel/ applications) to get data fetched from NSE options page to Excel sheet.

What we actually need is live Open Interest data and change in OI data. I see the data every 15 or 30 mts to get a view.
As of now I download the sheet from the link available on NSE option chain page and see the numbers but that is hectic over period of time.

So, I am looking for any applications/programmed excel spreadsheet or websites which can get the options chain data (either from nse page or any other source) to the excel sheet?

Please let me know, Thanks.

godfather

I think true data provides this with one time fee for sheet and data needs to be bought seperately and if u search in google so many are there with free data extractor.

Can anyone please suggest any Free/ Paid tools (excel/ applications) to get data fetched from NSE options page to Excel sheet.

What we actually need is live Open Interest data and change in OI data. I see the data every 15 or 30 mts to get a view.
As of now I download the sheet from the link available on NSE option chain page and see the numbers but that is hectic over period of time.

So, I am looking for any applications/programmed excel spreadsheet or websites which can get the options chain data (either from nse page or any other source) to the excel sheet?

Please let me know, Thanks.
https://www.traderji.com/community/...-tool-nifty-bank-nifty-finnifty.110536/page-2

Looking for this ??