Option Buy Recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
SBI RESULT is better than expectation. BUt RBI Policy is due on 25th Jan.. so It may fall after initial gain on monday
Y do u think that it will fall!!! Any negative news to the economy expected out of this RBI policy announcement thats going to happen?

Pros, please answer this. Whats the expected opening for nifty tomoro and day after?

Regards,
Sriram

DanPickUp

Y do u think that it will fall!!! Any negative news to the economy expected out of this RBI policy announcement thats going to happen?

Pros, please answer this. Whats the expected opening for nifty tomoro and day after?

Regards,
Sriram
My young friend

There is no expectation ! Never ! Look at your chart from Nifty and make your own TA. Those results you find, will be the level and if you are not sure about it, post it.

We than can discuss further ideas. Just telling you some numbers, will your lazy brain not making work and you will ask again and again.

DanPickUp

My young friend

There is no expectation ! Never ! Look at your chart from Nifty and make your own TA. Those results you find, will be the level and if you are not sure about it, post it.

We than can discuss further ideas. Just telling you some numbers, will your lazy brain not making work and you will ask again and again.

DanPickUp
Hey Dan,

I agree totally!! :thumb:

I am just a novice. :) I ll try my best effort and ll try to come out with my numbers. Please guide me from there.

Best Regards,
Sriram

DanPickUp

Hey Dan,

I agree totally!! :thumb:

I am just a novice. :) I ll try my best effort and ll try to come out with my numbers. Please guide me from there.

Best Regards,
Sriram
Hi Sriram

Just give a try. You not can lose anything. Do not worry about any thing. Just post it and all of us will look at it, as all of us together are better, than just one. :). Ghoshy any way will give his levels and you can compare with his levels.

Hope you have a nice Saturday.

DanPickUp

Hi Sriram

Just give a try. You not can lose anything. Do not worry about any thing. Just post it and all of us will look at it, as all of us together are better, than just one. :). Ghoshy any way will give his levels and you can compare with his levels.

Hope you have a nice Saturday.

DanPickUp
Hi Dan,

I hope there will be a gap up opening due to good results from SBI and Reliance. Also the market closing of dowjones was good on Friday. European markets were green on friday during our trading hours inspite we dint pick cues from it and start moving up. Combining all these factors, I expect nifty to move till 5750 - 5780 and settle around 5740 by end of the day. whats ur take?

Please suggest.

Regards,
Sriram

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow are as under:

Resistance at 5730
Support at 5650

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Nifty might see support coming up at lower levels and would try to move ahead. Thanks to flow so some good Qtr results and expiry.

Regards

Hi Dan,

I hope there will be a gap up opening due to good results from SBI and Reliance. Also the market closing of dowjones was good on Friday. European markets were green on friday during our trading hours inspite we dint pick cues from it and start moving up. Combining all these factors, I expect nifty to move till 5750 - 5780 and settle around 5740 by end of the day. whats ur take?

Please suggest.

Regards,
Sriram
Anyone wud like to comment please?? :)

DanPickUp

Hi Dan, I checked out the link.. as a rookie I am impressed. I don't understand the Interest, dividend and volatility parameters.. how does one calculate that? or is there another link for the same.. ?? Also, that call price simulation - the column on the right hand side, does it stand for days to expiry? :confused: Thanks in advance :)
Hi timepass

Safe this link to your browser : http://www.investopedia.com/dictionary/

It is one of the best dictionary when it comes to questions about finances. There is a filled for search terms. Type in the word and you will be leaded to the right pages. There is a lot about - Interest - Dividend - Volatility.

Volatility is the most important for the option price calculation.
Interest comes from the state bonds.
Dividend you will need for stock options. Each stock has his own dividend. Just ask in the specific threads about it or google the share and go to dividend.

By the call price simulation : You can change the time. Just change number to what ever time frame you want.

Have a good week

DanPickUp

Hi Dan,

Please suggest.

Regards,
Sriram
Hi Dan,

Market dint open gapup but its trading in the zone of 5740 - 5750. My estimate was not that bad :rofl:

Regards,
Sriram

Status
Not open for further replies.