Option Buy Recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghosh_ak34

I have a put 5400 august series at 90. Bought on 22nd at around 3.15pm. The lowest was 87.1 that day.

Shall I have anyother option or just keep holding it.

Also I have JSW future August series at 1217. JSW steel is tipped to reach 1350 at end of August - Japan steel giant is investing in it. What is your view?

Thanks in advance.
Dear mycall,

Hold 5400 put aug. series with a SL= 65 max.

JSW Steel future is in overbought zone so would not prefer an hold. I am having no idea regarding any news so could not comment on that.

Regards

ghosh_ak34

Hi Ghoshda,

The above reco. needs some considerable funds. And in coming days as you rightly foresee there would be a chance of increase in volatility, which will push the margin for the trade upward. :(

I request you to reco. trades which is within reach of retail traders. :D

Regards.
Dear mycall,

I have said many times that I do not want anybody to add da or dada after my name. Will not answer any queries if called this way.

Regards

mycall

Dear mycall,

I have said many times that I do not want anybody to add da or dada after my name. Will not answer any queries if called this way.

Regards
Hi Ghosh,

I am also a Bengali.

Bhai, keno raag korcho. Aami khuub dukhito. Aami jantam na. Aar kokhono habe na. Khusi.

Tumi sudhu bhalo kajta kore jao. :hug:

Regards,
Pranjit Roy

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow are as under:

Resistance at 5422
Support at 5375

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Regards
Hi ghosh_ak34,

Sir, I have a doubt.

If an investor had originally purchased shares of XYZ for Rs 27. Subsequently, he writes a call for a premium of 1.50. If, during the expiry date, XYZ shares are trading at Rs 32 and the investor still manages to break even on his strategy, what must have been the exercise price on the calls involved?

Please say what will be the excercise price?

Regards,
Sri

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow are as under:

Resistance at 5450
Support at 5390

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Regards

ghosh_ak34

Hi ghosh_ak34,

Sir, I have a doubt.

If an investor had originally purchased shares of XYZ for Rs 27. Subsequently, he writes a call for a premium of 1.50. If, during the expiry date, XYZ shares are trading at Rs 32 and the investor still manages to break even on his strategy, what must have been the exercise price on the calls involved?

Please say what will be the excercise price?

Regards,
Sri
Dear Sri,

At which strike price the call was written, and what was its lot size, volatity of its underlying when it was written.

Please take a real life example to make me understand your question.

Regards

Dear Sri,

At which strike price the call was written, and what was its lot size, volatity of its underlying when it was written.

Please take a real life example to make me understand your question.

Regards
Dear Sir,

This was a finance quiz question given to me. I was not able to understand and I thought you will be the right person to give an answer to this.. Please help!!

Regards,
Sri

Status
Not open for further replies.