Option Buy Recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear ghosh_ak

i had been trading in options since last few months.....at the starting of this month i bought couple of lots of 4900 put 31st december......my current position is goin quite safe and i can square off at profit.....but that profit is quite a little amount.......i wanted an advice from u that.....should i hold my position for sum more time? or u feel that market may go up now.....so this can be right time to exit...?.....
my expectation is that even the market is near to the end of correction.....still it may not go much higher......and moreover the expiry is also very near....

One more ques.....i bought this option when market was running near 5120.....at that time the average rate of 4900 put 31st december was 42 (approx.) and the average rate of 5100 call 31st december was 170 (approx.) and as we are seeing from last couple of days.....the market is slipping....now the rate of 5100 call is just 25, but the rate of 4900 put has risen a very little amount (50 approx).....so what do you feel that why the rise of put option is very slow and call options are decaying very rapidly?

in anticipation

Sayan

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow are as under:

Resistence at 4970
Support at 4901

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Regards

ghosh_ak34

Dear ghosh_ak

i had been trading in options since last few months.....at the starting of this month i bought couple of lots of 4900 put 31st december......my current position is goin quite safe and i can square off at profit.....but that profit is quite a little amount.......i wanted an advice from u that.....should i hold my position for sum more time? or u feel that market may go up now.....so this can be right time to exit...?.....
my expectation is that even the market is near to the end of correction.....still it may not go much higher......and moreover the expiry is also very near....

One more ques.....i bought this option when market was running near 5120.....at that time the average rate of 4900 put 31st december was 42 (approx.) and the average rate of 5100 call 31st december was 170 (approx.) and as we are seeing from last couple of days.....the market is slipping....now the rate of 5100 call is just 25, but the rate of 4900 put has risen a very little amount (50 approx).....so what do you feel that why the rise of put option is very slow and call options are decaying very rapidly?

in anticipation

Sayan
Dear Sayan,

Exit from 4900 put as a technical bounce is expected and also expiry is nearing. When there is lack of sharp movement option premium doesn't gain.

5100 call has fallen much because Nifty is not expected to move to this level by expiry and it has become far OTM too.

4900 put hasn't gained much as market doesn't seem to fall below this level.

Regards

Last edited:
Dear Sayan,

Exit from 4900 put as a technical bounce is expected and also expiry is nearing. When there is lack of sharp movement option premium doesn't gain.

5100 call has fallen much because Nifty is not expected to move to this level by expiry and it has become far OTM too.

4900 put hasn't gained much as market doesn't seem to fall below this level.

Regards
Dear ghosh_ak

Thanks a lot for ur advice!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will see the movement of the market as advised and try my level best to exit at the closest possible correct time.......

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow are as under:

Resistence at 5021
Support at 4975

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Regards

Hi Ghosh Sir,

I have invested in Relaince at 1025 levels.

Since i have invested, i did not keep any stop loss.

Ghosh sir, i am planning to add more of reliance, in this correction.

Kindly guide, at what levels shall i add more.

Please also guide , that can reliance be a good choice for long term ?
or shall it be used for trading only.

Also please guide for Relaince Capital.

At what levels shall i enter in Reliance Capital.

Can it be a good stock to hold for long term, or shall
it be used for trading as well.

Ghosh Sir, i am a bit confused , as to whick stock shall i choose,
Relaince or Relaince Capital.

Please guide.

Awaiting your quickest response,

Thanks & Regards,
Optionstrader

ghosh_ak34

Hi Ghosh Sir,

I have invested in Relaince at 1025 levels.

Since i have invested, i did not keep any stop loss.

Ghosh sir, i am planning to add more of reliance, in this correction.

Kindly guide, at what levels shall i add more.

Please also guide , that can reliance be a good choice for long term ?
or shall it be used for trading only.

Also please guide for Relaince Capital.

At what levels shall i enter in Reliance Capital.

Can it be a good stock to hold for long term, or shall
it be used for trading as well.

Ghosh Sir, i am a bit confused , as to whick stock shall i choose,
Relaince or Relaince Capital.

Please guide.

Awaiting your quickest response,

Thanks & Regards,
Optionstrader
Dear Optiontrader,

Firstly decide what you want to be a trader or investor. If you buy something for short term gain and stock doesn't perform as per your expectation then, you change your views. Is it correct ?

See both are good stocks only thing is that Reliance is going through some rough patch, due to litigations etc. So, Reliance could be avoided for investments.

Regards

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

Resistence at 5252
Support at 5102

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.