Option Buy Recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghosh_ak34

Hi Ghosh Sir,

I have exited from Geodesic & SEL Manufacturing Limited.

Kindly guide for Unitec. Continuously there are many bad news coming in Unitec.

I thought in this rally up to 5000 on Nifty, it might go up to your target of 109.

But today it got down to 84.

Ghosh Sir , kindly guide , weather shall i keep holding it or add more if it goes down ?
I now have 500 Quantity at an average of 95.

In case i have to add more on declines, kindly guide for the level at which i can add more.

Ghosh Sir, One more request,

I am also planning to buy Reliance & Reliance Capital for 3-4 months.
Kindly guide, at which levels can i buy them, and also what targets would you advice.

Awaiting your quickest response,

Thanks & Regards,
Optionstrader
Dear Optionstrader,

Hold all your buy calls till Nifty settles down.

Hold on to Unitech or average it. As your vision is for 3-4 months.

Regards

chaitanyagoa

Chaitanya,
I have one question. for ex: I have call bought at 80. CMP 120. i keep a stoploss at 114. Now, if the price comes down till 114, this will be sold and then if the market moves up and my call goes to 150 or so, i will miss my profit rite:p.. any plan to save this profit without getting caught at 114..one solution is watch the market and change the stoploss according to movement... any other pointers..?
Here is what i would do.....

If u have bought a CE at 80 and CMP is 120 then the Stoploss should be around 105 (Deeper since u are BUllish about the market). This will give u the CE some space to move. Also it locks your profit at 25.....:)

But if the SL gets hit at 105.... and then moving up then back luck.... But u can always enter again .....

This way u will cover both the dimension of protecting ur profit and giving the CE some breathing space.............:lol:

chaitanyagoa

Hi Ghosh Sir,

I have exited from Geodesic & SEL Manufacturing Limited.

Kindly guide for Unitec. Continuously there are many bad news coming in Unitec.

I thought in this rally up to 5000 on Nifty, it might go up to your target of 109.

But today it got down to 84.

Ghosh Sir , kindly guide , weather shall i keep holding it or add more if it goes down ?
I now have 500 Quantity at an average of 95.

In case i have to add more on declines, kindly guide for the level at which i can add more.

Ghosh Sir, One more request,

I am also planning to buy Reliance & Reliance Capital for 3-4 months.
Kindly guide, at which levels can i buy them, and also what targets would you advice.

Awaiting your quickest response,

Thanks & Regards,
Optionstrader
Hey,

One Rule " Never average a Losing trade"

U can start averaging Unitech One there is some good news in the company or if the stocks moving UP........

Reliance is planning to take over a few Overseas firms, which might temporarily coz a fall in the stock price..... Better hold on for a while and keep an eye On it.........

Also Keep an Eye on SBI......... It is tumbling down like a sack of potatoes........:annoyed:

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow are as under:

Resistence at 5052
Support at 4945

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Regards

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow are as under:

Resistence at 5052
Support at 4945

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Regards
Hi ghosh_ak34,

I am new to this thread & read your 1st post which elaoborate & informative. Thanks for the same.

I want to clear some basic doubts as listed below.

1) R1 for 16th is 5052 whether to take it as 5100 or 5000 for PUTs, since it is alomost mid of 2 strike prices?

2) S1=4945, so we will consider as 4900 strike price for CALLs. Is it ok or since this also alomost mid of 2 levels?

3) From your 1 st post, we have to follow Nifty spot index levels for trading options. What is consequence if we follow Nifty future levels for option trading. This is only for fine tuning my knowledge?

4) I am holding 2 lots of CE4900 @ 174 & 4 lots of PE5000 @ 2 lot at 154 & 2 lot at 112 (all are Nov series). What is your recos for exiting these CEs & PEs?

Your comments / suggestions will be highly apperciated.

Thanks &Regards,
Keerthi

Status
Not open for further replies.