Option Buy Recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghosh Sir,

Since you have guided to hold unitec & reniance jewellery,
can i average them.

If yes, then please do giude that at what levels shall i average Untitec & Reniance Jewellery.

Awaiting your response,

Thanks & Regards,
Optionstrader

ghosh_ak34

Hello Ghosh,
I am stuck in this situation

I hve NIFTY~O:26-NOV-09:pE:4600 at rs .167.50 this is now 53.

what should i do ?

thanks in advance
Dear Santony,

Well if Nifty closes above 4850 levels for 3 consecutive days atleast then, we might see an up move. And with global clues positive it seems quite possible before restart of bearish mode. So, 4600 put might loose its premium by then.

What I will suggest is to square off 4600 put. See do not hold on to any options for next day without any hedge and maintain a strict SL = 30% from your buy price intraday so as to minimize your losses.

If you are an option writer then, would have suggested to write Nov 4800 straddle.

Nov. 4800 call CMP 116.8
Nov. 4800 put CMP 119.3

Regards

Hi Ghosh Sir

Hope you are fine

I had a query regarding the margin required to sell an option

If i want to sell a 5000 call option currently trading at 40 Rs

Please could you tell me the approx margin required for this trade.

Thanks and waiting for your reply!!

Regards

ghosh_ak34

Hi Ghosh Sir

Hope you are fine

I had a query regarding the margin required to sell an option

If i want to sell a 5000 call option currently trading at 40 Rs

Please could you tell me the approx margin required for this trade.

Thanks and waiting for your reply!!

Regards
Dear Pranay,

I am fine thanks! See margin requirement varies from broker to broker. And you need to contact your broker for the same. For Nifty options margin is nearly equal to that of Nifty future.

For 5000 Nov. call write margin could be 18000 (approx.) But if you hedge you might get some discount in margin on the 2nd leg.

Regards

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow are as under:

Resistence at 4845
Support at 4760

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Regards

Dear Mr Ghosh
Probably we have to change our strategy once the market timings changes to 9.00 am to 5.00p.m.As per your strategy, we have to compare prices at 9.30 a.m ,then at 11.30. am,2 pm,4.30pm or time convenient to individuals.What is your view on this

Regards
Nandakumar

ghosh_ak34

Dear Mr Ghosh
Probably we have to change our strategy once the market timings changes to 9.00 am to 5.00p.m.As per your strategy, we have to compare prices at 9.30 a.m ,then at 11.30. am,2 pm,4.30pm or time convenient to individuals.What is your view on this

Regards
Nandakumar
Dear Nandakumar,

Yes, these timings need to be changed. Once the time change occurs, I will watch the trade for a while before deciding on the timings and likewise will update the 1st post of the thread.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.