Option Buy Recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghosh_ak34

And i have an doubt that we should go for which month options i.e sep or oct or dec. ? how to choose that? i.e i am asking about expiry? and also tell me whether my stop loss in the previous reply is correct?
Dear Trillian,

Yes, your 1st SL is correct. Trade in current months i.e. Sept .options till 20the of the month and after 20th trade in next months option i.e. Oct.

One needs to square off all open positions of the current month before the end of trade for 20th of the month.

Regards

trillian

Dear Ghosh,

Why you ask to keep 30% as Stop loss? Is there any particular reason for that? or can we keep any other Stop loss? please expalin sir..

Thanks..

ghosh_ak34

Dear Ghosh,

Why you ask to keep 30% as Stop loss? Is there any particular reason for that? or can we keep any other Stop loss? please expalin sir..

Thanks..
Dear Trillian,

Well 30% SL has worked for me. This is based on my experience that if price goes below 30% of my buy price then, the option hardly comes back in profit so I cut my all losses with SL=30% from buy price.

You can have your own SL based on your comfort level. 30% SL is just my reco. based on my experience.

Regards

trillian

ok sir now i have conclusion about your strategy. Now i will post my daily paper trade of your strategy over here. If i have any doubt i will ask you. help me out.

Thanks for your Patience in teaching me. May be my questions silly to you as some member said in earlier reply. If it is so i am sorry. Once again thank you sir..

Thank you..

ghosh_ak34

ok sir now i have conclusion about your strategy. Now i will post my daily paper trade of your strategy over here. If i have any doubt i will ask you. help me out.

Thanks for your Patience in teaching me. May be my questions silly to you as some member said in earlier reply. If it is so i am sorry. Once again thank you sir..

Thank you..
Dear Trillian,

You are most welcome to paper trade my strategy. Your questions are not silly at all. I really enjoyed answering your questions.

Had I been in your place, I would have asked similar sort of qustions to clarify my doubts.

Best of luck and happy trading.

Cheers!

Thank you..
Dear Trillian,

I am extremely sorry for my arrogance. I don't know what happened to me that day, that I did this unkindful act.

Hope you will forgive me. Sorry again.

--Anil

hello mr gosh,
i had been reading your views on trading and they are really appreciable.here i would like to know in the month of sep. as in now in dervative on which level of nifty we can trade in as in can we go for a put or a call and on which level with what stoploss.can we have a discussion on this?
regards

ghosh_ak34

hello mr gosh,
i had been reading your views on trading and they are really appreciable.here i would like to know in the month of sep. as in now in dervative on which level of nifty we can trade in as in can we go for a put or a call and on which level with what stoploss.can we have a discussion on this?
regards
Dear Bushleaves,

To understand the strategy, please refer to 1st post of this thread.

I hope that will answer your queries. In case you have any further queries you are most welcome to ask for it here.

Regards

trillian

Dear Trillian,

I am extremely sorry for my arrogance. I don't know what happened to me that day, that I did this unkindful act.

Hope you will forgive me. Sorry again.

--Anil
Dear tradengrow,

I have forgot all. so no worry be happy. lets make this forum very useful for novice like me to learn a good strategy in options.

So lets start and make this thread informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.