Optimize function in amibroker

Hi ,

I am trying to use the Amibroker Optimize function to optimize multiple stocks in a watchlist at one go instead of doing the same one by one.

However, the Optimize function is not picking up the watchlist from the "Apply to" filter.

I am able to use the Optimize function one stock at a time.

Some expert help will really be appreciated . Please suggest what I should do.

Best Regards!

Hi ,

I am trying to use the Amibroker Optimize function to optimize multiple stocks in a watchlist at one go instead of doing the same one by one.

However, the Optimize function is not picking up the watchlist from the "Apply to" filter.

Best Regards!
Hi Lemondew,

Thanks for liking. :) Any thoughts?

lemondew

I havent used optimize but I have used a loop with with min/max price and increments for variables for parameter testing with results being written to different folders. I get better control and dont want enter at close and so on.... So I have written it a little differently.

I suppose it should work whats the problem....?

Hi Lemondew,

Thanks for liking. :) Any thoughts?

mastermind007

Hi ,

Best Regards!
In Analysis Window, click on the small downward arrow next to Optimize button to expand the choices and then select the choice labelled Individual Optimize

If such a choice is not visible, upgrade your amibroker version and try again.

I havent used optimize but I have used a loop with with min/max price and increments for variables for parameter testing with results being written to different folders. I get better control and dont want enter at close and so on.... So I have written it a little differently.

I suppose it should work whats the problem....?

I am trying to get optimize function to work on a watchlist of say 5 stocks...and not able to do that. It just runs on one stock of the five.

Trying to understand how I can resolve this....

In Analysis Window, click on the small downward arrow next to Optimize button to expand the choices and then select the choice labelled Individual Optimize

If such a choice is not visible, upgrade your amibroker version and try again.

This choice is visible but then it runs optimization only for 1 stock in the watchlist. How do I run Optimize for all 10 stocks in my watchlist at 1 go? Pls suggest

mastermind007

This choice is visible but then it runs optimization only for 1 stock in the watchlist. How do I run Optimize for all 10 stocks in my watchlist at 1 go? Pls suggest
Change your watchlist filter..... I had two stocks in my watch list and it ran for both perfectly.