wow great result how long is the backtest
is this test on nifty ?
waiting for your afl .Great job
have u look closely in report ?
49 trades
36 winners
74 lakh total profit from 36 winners trades........that also in 1 year
is it possible :confused::confused:
may be in ur contry it is possible , but in india it yet not happens .....:clap::clap:

dell

u will not share , i bet on that , as u all are same person (u and dell and looser89),
u say u will share in 1-2 day , let see when this 1-2 days will come :lol::lol:
if u want to share than just copy paste it , it hardly takes 20 sec , what is problem in it .......
wheras in ur other thread u say , i want to post but how i post ....(looser89 wala)..
yeh ho kya raha hay bhai , copy paste karna bhi bhul gayay kya ?
what to say about this all , i don't know ...
but it seems u r very eager ?
regarding myself , afl is currently in testing phase , need some time for finalizing it , i will happy i reach on target of 40 lakhs , else i am satisfied with current benchmark of 32 lakhs ,
earlier also i satisfied with 22 lakhs .
u see it is not an afl that's make money , it's our patience and phycology and mindset(emotions) that make difference,
i satisfied with my previous version , u know before putting money i tested it atleast 100 times , with bar to bar , in excel form , in ami backtest ,
take dozens of review of senior's here ,
after i fully satisfied i put money on it
and what is major thing u know ,
i know when my signal has a possibility of fail , so by testing vigrously i get this edge , now u will not believe , i by only seeing price action around mysetup 60% times i can say that this signal will fail.
telling of all these things here because if u design a system and test it again and again , u know howit behaves , u got rythm .
so despite of doing faultu bakwass , do ur work and try to concentrate on ur trading , u are not boss here .ok
if u need , u can politely ask , i already shared with 7 peoples my earlier system , all helps me in creating and coding and are my senior friends ,
myself is also a struggling trader ,
u can request seniors here , many are humble .

Hi
everyone wants a good system for free awith no hardwork
just copy paste it if everyone does that then why shall i learn coding and experience that made us through all the effort I understand dell and abhi
they know many are big players and small retailers so to share something is not easy and if fail everyone says go to hell if good then you guys will be happy so if they share be proud if not also then you have to do your own search for trade
and live .
Be patient if they give is fine if not also is great so wait and see thie final result and help from them

dell

thankyou abhi , for provoking ,

am sorry despite of my all effort , i not reach above 10 lakhs profit by using ur theme ,
but suprisingly when i add some features while testing on my system .......i find this report ,
finetuning and opti. is remaining .....testing period is same 1-1-10 to 31-12-13 with 4lots on bnf-1....0.6% is deducted as brokerage and slippage

see what i improve ..........drawdown .....sharpe ratio and many things get improved , but trade increased from 533 to 624
also get some more idea's while testing whole day ....will do it on sunday as today i left trading after seeing ur report and from morning i am working on it ,
but i am failed on working on ur theme, i try all things , but by closing price .....what is miss i don't know ...if u throw some idea than a great help ......
thanks abhi
i further try to experiment on this , by taking signals on 3m tf .........taking reference from 15m , but i am suprised by seeing result , net profability decreases , why this happen i don't know , i am thinking from 1.5 yrs that this concept will work better , but when i code it and test it , i saw it works on shorter time but in long run it less works see here backtest results

thanks forexsolutions4u2013 for giving hints ....
what i think now that instead of taking reference,
it is better to create 2 systems , one for 15m and one system for 3min
join both , or taking reference from 15m here may be works , let try , may be some result come ....
if any new idea , for making a sysetm on 3m , than welcome

Last edited:
hi dell
i am still waiting for your afl if you are willing to share will be thanksfull and most welcome i am trading thailand stock market 15 years so if any help you need may be we can as i do not trade Indian market infuture i plan too but i like here as we have no tax so is fine and no black money is easy to keep and make money in our market
I hope you can share your afl to me .Thanks

dell

hi dell
i am still waiting for your afl if you are willing to share will be thanksfull and most welcome i am trading thailand stock market 15 years so if any help you need may be we can as i do not trade Indian market infuture i plan too but i like here as we have no tax so is fine and no black money is easy to keep and make money in our market
I hope you can share your afl to me .Thanks

Last edited:

dell

System uses blind entry based on standard deviation from the mean with a fixed stop loss, thats why it has a very high strike rate... since it doesnt look for confirmation.

it has a dual mode, where if it detect trend on higher tf... it will ride or else it will scalp for 1.5 times ATR.
can any one answer this , what is this means ??
how to make any system around this theory ?

dell

thanks abhi and happy sir ur idea works ............

all credit goes to happy sir , st da , jahan sir , mastermind , pratap sir ,abhi .....and my all traderji friends ....
whole day , i play bar reply and other confirmation stuff , after full satisfication i am posting result here , will post year wise and month wise report for complete confirmation .....

Last edited:
Dell,

This looks awesome. Just Q. The trade list shows some trades at 9.02AM. Is it possible to execute the trades at that time? Otherwise this is a holygrail for you. All the best.

dell

Dell,

This looks awesome. Just Q. The trade list shows some trades at 9.02AM. Is it possible to execute the trades at that time? Otherwise this is a holygrail for you. All the best.
may be exchange time is different at that time ,
need to confirm from senior's
in bt report from 2012 there is no trade before 9:16 , i checked it .............

Last edited: