Operational Issue in Amibroker.

Hello,

During AA, esignal data manager crashes halfway,during market hours.Even, If I manually flip through the stocks, after some number say, 15 or 20 stocks, the data manager crashes. But, when I run the AA for the same AFL after market hours, esignal data manager does not crash and the AA analysis completes flawlessly. The esignal data manager crash happens only during the market hours.

Have anyone experienced such an issue?

I have a broadband internet connection of 256 kbps.

Kindly guide me how I can resolve this issue?

John.

chintan786

Hello,

During AA, esignal data manager crashes halfway,during market hours.Even, If I manually flip through the stocks, after some number say, 15 or 20 stocks, the data manager crashes. But, when I run the AA for the same AFL after market hours, esignal data manager does not crash and the AA analysis completes flawlessly. The esignal data manager crash happens only during the market hours.

Have anyone experienced such an issue?

I have a broadband internet connection of 256 kbps.

Kindly guide me how I can resolve this issue?

John.

Hi john, although i am not using esignal... but omkarango.. uses esignal with Ami... and he is having excellent experience... i had talked to him only few days back only.... it is better if u contact him..... jst one question ... is ur Amibroker is geniune version or cracked version... and how much this esignal cost to u..

chintan

dhakkan

John,

Of course, Omkarmango is the best bet.

You might talk to Esignal rep. They can help you. If its a memory issue then you might try saving before you switch to another stock, or reducing the number of bars loaded.

regards.

Thanks dhakkan, chintan for the suggestions. think bandwidth may be one issue.

anybody using amibroker for AA for nifty derivative stocks intraday at regular intervals (5 ,10 mins) may share your experiences. like how long it takes for AA of nifty derivatives list, how seamless the operation is, and what is the bandwidth required for seamless operation, (Is commonly available BSNL broadband of upto 2Mbps is sufficient?)

John.

chintan, pramod
thanx for the kind words.:)

J_D,

I trade only 10 stocks & never do AA. so never faced the problem.

IMO there are few options you can try.
1] Uncheck 'wait for backfill' (have a trial).
2] Use higher time frames.

esig does not favor too much backfill for too many symbols, as it increases load on their servers. possibly some inbuilt limitations... try to find workaround keeping this in mind.

Thanks omkar for the suggestions.

just wanted to try AA intraday since realtime data is available. There might be some version conflicts.. will try to reinstall the current versions and check again.

John