OPENING DEMAT/DP/BANK ACCOUNT.....am new pls help

hello, i am new in investing, want to invest small amount........please help me, i have read previous posts, but i guess my problem is a bit diff as i will invest very small amount, and mostly in the evening, when the market is closed!
pls help

for small investers like me who do not want to play daily, which 1 is the best.....? is icici ok? or share khan? do they provide ofline trading?as i will be doing mostly in the evening , when the market is off!......i am new, pls help
will invest total around 50,000(max).....
please sugest.

thanks

regards

I am new to this type of trading First I want to open a demat account
I am based at tirupur(tamilnadu) Sharekhan office is nearby to my working place
and geojit & Kotakmahindra also available. Kindly advise me in which co i have to open a demat account?

today uti bank people called me up........they have tied with with geojit.....and providing 0 balance acount........but anual charges r there.....
how will this be?
5 paisa has lifetime acount.......but min balance to be kept is 2500, india bulls too has lifetime acount........

i heard those which r not more than 2 yrs old , they should not be trusted!! they may vanish!! how far is this true?

dear tintin,
if u r new to share trading, u should trade wid shrarekhan, as it has d best research team which provides a detailed analysis of the market and stocks. It has one of the best services at reasonable rates and there is no condition regarding the minimum balance. If u r a delhi based person u r free to contact me via my email ID-[email protected] . i can help u to open ur account as i m presently wid sharekhan.

regards
Varun

dear tintin,

i have been trading online with MajorGainz. it is an online venture of prabhudas lilladher. am very satisfied with the services provided. brokerage rates are negotiable. the research is excellent. they provide daily and weekly newsletters free for clients. also they provide free SMS alerts. you can also place your orders offline for no extra cost.
the calls provided have about 75% strike rate which is very decent.
incase you have more queries you can visit their website. it is www.majorgainz.com

Hi Sachu,

Thanks for your information. Sachu currently i am negotiating with majorgainz on brokerage part. I just wanted to know that which S/W you are using? It is Windows based or Web based. I got the features of web based but not windows based. Is there any link where i could see the Windows based s/w features and demo. Currently i am using Indiabulls. Its ok because i am using it since last one and half year and very familier with the system so now i am a bit scared to change the company.

Thanks,
Mohit Jain

dude if want to open demat ac angle broking is the bst firm to open the account as the charge minium 740 once for alll and they also have prepaid account where you can open the account with rs 2000 where the adminsatration fees is 500 and 1500 can deduct as ur brokerage when u trade . for further query calll 9870366563