Opening 2 different databases simultaneously

Is there a way to open 2 different databases in same instance on amibroker? I want to compare EOD and Intraday movement of the same stock.

I don't want to open 2 different instances for this purpose due to certain practical problem.

Suggestion will be highly appreciated.
AB has option of mixed database(EOD+Intra) too.you can select this option by clicking on database setting>intraday setting.this may serve your purpose.

it never creates any problem...i first amibroker icon to open my defult data base suppose manshirt (intraday).Then i again click amibroker icon for ..it opens my default dta bse gain..so i am having now two amibroker running in my computer..in one amibroker i chane the data base to my eod data base..it never creates problem with live streaming..Bijoy

rajeabc

it never creates any problem...i first amibroker icon to open my defult data base suppose manshirt (intraday).Then i again click amibroker icon for ..it opens my default dta bse gain..so i am having now two amibroker running in my computer..in one amibroker i chane the data base to my eod data base..it never creates problem with live streaming..Bijoy

have you ever done it ? Even if by mistake there are two brokers(broker.exe) instance in processes it will create problem.

Hello this thread seems to be interesting. I also want to open two instances of Amibroker (for clear visuals and avoid cluttering) : but with same database and different layout. Pm eone layout I have set Nifty and Banknifty of differnt time frames. On another I want to open MCX commdity futures such as Crudeoil and natural gas. I have datafeed for both NSE FNO and MCX. But I see that when I open another instance with MCX layout: it doesnt do live update while the same MCX commodity keeps updating on ist ami if open in separate tab.