Only Jokes

Wife: Ji apko mujhme kya achha lagta hai, meri samajhdari ya meri beauty.

Husband: Mujhe toh yeh tumhari Majak karne ki aadat bahut achi lagti hai.

:clap::rofl::clap:

Mayawati came to Lalus house with a goat
Lalu : Bhaiswa ko kyun layi ho?

Maya : Dikhta nahi, goatwa hai.
Lalu : Hum goatwa se hi puch raha hu!!!

:clap::rofl::rofl::clap:

Banta to son: Oye ghabra na tu sher da puttar hai.

Son: Jip papa class mein teacher bhi yehi bolti hai.
Tu kisi janwar ki aulad hai.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bus chali jhatka laga aur sardar ek ladki par ja gira:

Ladki boli: Badtameez kya kar rahe ho?

Sardar: Ji punjab university se B.A. Final.

:lol: :clap: :rofl:

Teacher Can Anyone

Teacher:Can anyone give me an example of Coincidence?
Johnny:Sir, my mother and father got married on the same day same time.
Teacher:&nbspHow old is ur father.
Sunny:As old as I am.
Teacher:How is it possible?
Sunny:He became father only after I was born.

A Santa was down on his luck. In order to raise some money, he decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom.

He went to the playground, grabbed a kid, took him behind a tree, and told him, "I've kidnapped you."

He then wrote a note saying, "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put 2 lakhs in cash in a paper bag and put it under the pecan tree next to the slide on the north side of the playground. Signed, A Santa ."

The Santa then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents.

The next morning the Santa checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath the pecan tree.

He opened the bag and found the exact amount of money as demanded with a note that said, "How could you do this to a fellow Sardar?"

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Last edited:
Santa's Encyclopaedia

Once a Santa was travelling on a train. He felt sleepy so he gave the guy sitting opposite him on the

train 20 rupees to wake him up when the station arrived. This guy was a barber, and he felt that for

20 rupees, the Santa deserved more service. So, when the Santa fell asleep, the barber quietly shaved off his beard. When the station arrived, the Santa was woken up, and he went home. Reaching home, he went to wash his face, and suddenly screamed

when he saw the mirror. Said his wife " What's the matter?" Replied he "The cheat on the train has taken my 20 rupees and woken up someone else"

:clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
American life

Consequences of American life style:

The wife rushed into house screaming

to her husband: Darling, Come quick!

Ur kids n my kids r beating our kids.

:clap: :yahoo: :clapping: