Online Trading

How does your broker allow you to trade?

• Personal Visit

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Phone Call (including SMS)

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Internet Order

Votes: 59 36.9%
  • Visit or Call

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Call or Order Online

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • Visit or Call or Order Online

Votes: 52 32.5%

• Total voters
Re: Online Trading - Only Geojit is the best!

minimum handling charge or minimum processing charge robs my small profit.i am a student and buy below 1000 rs. if i get 3% i sell on the same day or the next day.but marawadi securities has minimum charge 15 rs. for each brokerage bill.so if my total brokerage is below 15 rs i have to pay difference. what should i do ?
please guide me.

can i trust religare ? they told me that if i am unable to do settlement on friday they will not sell my stocks and they will charge 18% annual interest for my debit .
is it possible that without investing my own money i can trade by religares money by just paying 1.5 % monthly interest ?
if my stocks go down 50% what will happen ?
they have offered me 10 times liverage on delivery base trade.
i am a student and i trade only on delivery base with strict stoploss.my total investment is 10,000 rs.

Hi Friends

Here is the charges for Geojit

1. Trading Account Opening The account opening fees for Trading account is Rs.350/-.

2. Delivery Brokerage - Cash Segment 0.30%

Additional 0.20% of transaction value will be charged for trades done through Customer Care Centre.

The minimum value of the order that will be accepted is Rs.1000/-. The minimum brokerage is Rs.20/- or 2.5% of the trade value whichever is lower. Service Tax (ST) and Security Transaction Tax (STT) and other charges as defined below will be charged additional as per the applicable rate. The brokerage on Auction debit transaction is 0.25%

3. Intra-Day Trading Brokerage Cash Segment: 0.04% for each leg of transaction.

Additional 0.035% of transaction value will be charged for trades done through Customer Care Centre. Minimum order value is Rs.1000/-. Minimum brokerage is Rs.20/- or 2.5% of the trade value whichever is lower. Service Tax (ST) Security Transaction Tax (STT) and other charges as defined below will be charged at the applicable rates.

4. Derivatives Brokerage:

Future Contracts: Rs.75/- per lot. 0.075% will be charged for trades done through Customer Care Centre

Option Contracts: Rs.75/- per lot. Rs.2.5% or Rs.100/- whichever is higher will be charged for trades done through Customer Care Centre
Rs.30/- per lot for options on expiry

And all Other Taxes

Note: They are saying 0.04% for Intraday Trading for both legs.

But they are charging more than that. I have mailed to them but no reply

Qty Rate Total Brk per T.Bkr Net Rate Total
Ex: B 29 340.40 9871.6000 0.3300 9.57 340.7300 -9881.17
S 29 341.80 9912.2000 0.3300 9.57 341.4700 9902.63

Thanks

I am really happy to be a part of this discussion about the online trading and trading account.Here i want to suggest Religare online its also very good site for online trading.

I think almost brokers allow you to trade online with their platform as IOS, Android devices, MT4 software,... So we don't need to care which broker support trade online, just focus to how to get profit :)