online trading

I need to switch to another trading site besides ICICIDIRECT, Any options? Can some guide me as ICICIDIRECT has been blocked for trade for me by my office. I need to switch from ICICI.
Regards

Maybe you can help me get a web proxy. Actually they have run a log on my web browsing habbits and blocked Moneycontrol,Traderji,ICICIdirect,Poweryourtrade
I am currently using livemint & my iris to check the market
Really appreciate yr help

regards

R

ratan jain

Hey lawrie,

Most probably they have a keylogger installed on your machine

They will know ur habits what ever you do, with or without proxy

They may not come to know immediate, but when they check logs, they will block that too :)

most probably they also may be getting screenshot logs of your system :)

Actually thats what I do after market hours :)
Install Keyloggers for employers to catch people like you :)

PS: Take care.....your passwords may also be at stake

Thanks Ratan,
Well !! Well !! Well !!
I am glad this forum has more than stock experts. I found a way out. I was sniffin on the IT Admin guys habbits and guess what??

Well its all about you scratch my back and I scratch yours...

But i guess the better way is to go the mobile way..wifi.... well this is the way out for me and not to get obliged to my IT admin.....

So this way i get him on the knees as he cant get further without my approval for purchases.... I work for the Corporate Purchase...

While i write this i got the who gammut spilled to me...

Since my work keeps me occupied I would even prefer to get a offline trade to multiply my INR.

Thanks yr input.

i need to switch to another trading site besides icicidirect, any options? Can some guide me as icicidirect has been blocked for trade for me by my office. I need to switch from icici.
Regards
icicidirect की जगह पर आप sbi में डीमेट एकाउन्ट खोल सकते हैं । icicidirect
में शेयर के रेट लाइव नहीं आते हैं । जबकि sbi में रेट लाइव होते हं । आप इसका डेमो देख सकते हैं ।