online trading restrictions to sell

i am having a stock by name "Mahincom" mahindra composites Ltd. when ever i send order to sell i get a warning window stating about some kind of penalty etc.,

similarly for "KARUKCP" by full name KARUR KCP PK. i could not understand about such warnings about breaching some trading rules.

please help me to know about these restrictions .

i appreicate all support and guidance.

Mr.G

Give me more details.

i am having a stock by name "Mahincom" mahindra composites Ltd. when ever i send order to sell i get a warning window stating about some kind of penalty etc.,

similarly for "KARUKCP" by full name KARUR KCP PK. i could not understand about such warnings about breaching some trading rules.

please help me to know about these restrictions .

i appreicate all support and guidance.
It could be in Trade To Trade segment and hence this warning. In T2 T segment, there is no netting of shares sold and bought allowed. Shares sold are to be delivered and shared bought have to be paid for separately. To give you an example suppose you buy 300 shares of some scrip and sell 400 on the same day, net position is 100 sold. But in T 2 T you have to deliver all 400 shares and take delivery of 300 shares....if you fail to deliver, there is auction and penalty...that is why the warning.

Smart_trade