Online trading: Geojit Vs Indiabulls

I am using Geojit for the last one year or more... as far as Geojit is concerned they have now introduced new trading platform they have shifted from NEAT which they where using befor now they got new trading platform which desingned by Reuters.. and its really good as far as support is concerned these people are quick with coustomer support and they are very clean in payment matters they got more than 240 branches and are now well established they have got a toll free number for online trades and its free........and I thing Geojit is more investment friendly and there research report is very good...as compared to other stock brokerers I will only advice you for Geojit and second in line u can go for shareKhan but never touch IndiaBulls...........that's My view.........

Hi, I have no experience with Indiabulls or Geogit. But my experience with 5 Paisa recently is very bad. Eventhough I had not taken any margin, I was not allowed to sell my stock from Hyderabad branch. I had to call up their Bombay office umpteen times to get it redressed but by then the price of the share I wanted to sell came down.

These people are uprofessional and unreliable. They spend most of their time at the terminal trading for themselves or managing the portofolios of some clients. The Hyderabad head of 5 paise himself manages portfolios privately for some clients. So do all the guys at the terminals there.

There is one case where they have used the account of one high volume trader and traded in his account and passed on Rs 80000=00 loss. Unfortunately for them, he found it out and the matter is being taken up with their Bombay office.

If you are a day trader with large volumes, keep record and compare every day slips or else these people are unscrupulous and will swindle your money with out your knowledge.

Hello!

It is terrible thing if such things are happening with Indiabulls. Why don't you write to SEBI to expose their unscrupulous systems. That will bring them to terms. These comments have strengthened my trust with ICICI direct.com.

Kandhan said:
Thanks Praskr. I am happy to hear about Geojit. Hope u r using their online trading service. I posted my queries in another forum.

Here is what they said about Indiabulls:

Though I dont do trading from indiabulls but there is some truth in what dynoo says bcoz that is what I have heard from some of my friends who had the experience of indiabulls.....their biggest problem is going to the limits with trading and then cutting the positions.

Keep away from IndiaBulls!

Dear Kandhan, I don't know abt Geogit 'cause never used their services, but stay away from IndiaBulls...very bad xperience with these guys...they goad u to trade heavily over & above ur financial limit & than normally forces u to cut ur bought positions at the bottom or ur sold position at the peak...later while talking to one of their Relationship Managers, one came to know that the staff of IndiaBulls get incentives of 20-25 percent on all brokerages, hence they have a vested interest to trade heavily without following any fundamentals or technicals. Also, because of the incentive thing, the RMs (who r freshers just out of 3rd rate donation- based colleges) have a sneaky habit of trading in ur account without taking any confirmation from u as they have a masterkey password thru which they can operate ur account without u knowing it. In this respect, I have just heard that recently their was some violence in their UP's Gaziabad branch with a group of clients because of IndiaBulls habit of overtrading without the clients permission.

Geojit has floated the new trading platform which is Rmol which is really good and very fast but now they have divided there platform into three parts
1) for investors who trade not regulary once a while which is free.

2) For investors who buy and sell regulary they are asking for 500 worth commintment they get streaming data.

3) called the platanium option for heavy traders with streaming prices and live data fast excution of orders etc a comitment of 3000 per month

This is for the people who want to open an account with Geojit rest is all ok........!!!!!!!!

i have been trading with IL&FS since the last 2 years....they have revamped their internet trading platform and am curently using a product called SmartTrade.....please if it interests you check our investsmartonline.com....

novicetrader said:
i have been trading with IL&FS since the last 2 years....they have revamped their internet trading platform and am curently using a product called SmartTrade.....please if it interests you check our investsmartonline.com....
Hi novicetrader,
Please let us know about the brokerage structure of IL&FS.
gvnarendra

I don't know about Geojit but Indiabulls is worst. I never seen such a sloppy services from their Client Relationship Managers and their team. Such a unprofessional way of working. Their brokerage is very bad and systems are faulty if they are suppose to charge 1paisa and they charge 10 paisa and they wont communicate in mails even only verbal (unprofessional way of working)

I am looking to change my trading a/c to some good one and better service. Could anyone suggest me good one.

How can I write to SEBI about Indiabulls. I was charged 10 paisa instead of 1 paisa for 16000 stocks. Could you please send me the entire procedure that need to be followed to get this matter into SEBI