Online trading: Geojit Vs Indiabulls

I really don't know how Geojit works,coz i've been arnd only with ICICI Direct & Indiabulls.

I've been using IB for the past 2 years & i shud say that PIB is the only thing which can attract small time investors.

Cons:
The RM's treat customers as if they were doing us a favour!!(atleast the ones in chennai & hyd)

Its been more than 72 hours & i still haven't recvd. my funds from IB to my icici bank acct.

They don't have a freakin toll-free number or a Regional Office for people to get issues resolved faster.

To change the smallest of things, the cust care or ur RM wud ask you to sit and courier some shitty paper work to the delhi office!!! wt*!!!!!

& more recently,the call centre people jus keep u on hold & then disconnect if u ask them something they don't really have an answer (normally...they never do have an answer for anything) !!

My experience(s):

The PAN Card updation took me around 4 months & I wasn't able to trade then!! i submitted the paper copy & mailed the scanned copy atleast a million times!!!

It took me around 8 months to get my RM changed from hyd. to chennai, & then 4 of my RM's left one after the other!!!!

The system (not the trading terminal) is pretty screwed up, coz if u open an accnt in hyd., ur RM can't view it in chennai!! which i think is jus OUTRAGEOUS!!

Finally, I decided to leave IB for good, but NO....they don't want that to happen either...they decide to "torcher" their customer , by not transferring money back to their account!!!

Re: Online trading: G

THanks for the Support

And if we Quit from icici direct will the Annual Maintaince Chareges will be stopped,,, and wats is the procedure for quitting from icici.. ?
And will it affect our savings account in icici...

Please help me in this issue,,,

Thanks in advance

Re: Online trading:kotak securties

Dear friends
i want to share my past experience
i opened kotak securties online trading and demat account and i also deposit 20000rs intially.i am wating for market correction i couldnt get In the mean time i got middel east offer .Than i closed the account after 4 months.i asked my money refund atfer deduction charges .they said it will take 15 days and after one month also i didnt get. customer care is very poor.afetr 45 days i sent fax to managing director than the same day i got my money
dont open kotak securites
i opened india infoline i never face any problem

Sir,

India Bull is good. But their accounting system is so cunny/shrewd/crafty that one would be trapped without knowing. While buying one would land up in availing huge margin whether one wanted it or not. Bcoz, they are more interested in interest that they charge @ 25% on margin funding than their brokerage. While buying, even if you do not opt for margin, you will be allowed to avail fund. What is worst is, even when you square off the debit on next day and thereafter one has credit balance after squaring off, you would not be allowed to buy afresh against the said credit balance on that trading day. Whenever one places order, " clear your dues to IB Financials" msg. comes. Next day a very harshly worded mail, followed by SMSs, followed by calls etc.etc. Further if you buy on 'Margin Option' I understand that only 50% of debit balance would be adjusted from the Credit Balance in Ledger. (So that they can charge 25% on the balance margin). (Also while opening a/c. their executives never explain you about anything and all these are hidden). In my experience, however, each and every online broker has some demerits and merits. Hence, after trying not less than 10 brokers, only to incur loss in switchovers and paying up a/c. opening charges, I observed that SSKI and IB are better options.