Online trading: Geojit Vs Indiabulls

Hi Kandhan,
Some new info regarding Geojit. They have opened a new site for trading with features for intraday charts with around 20 indicators. It runs on java and i have just logged on to the site today so i cant give much details. I think u can get more details from them at [email protected]. it looks better and lots of features.

keep posted

dear,
5paisa.com is from India Infoline and they provide online trading facility. If u r conversent with the computer then they provide u with the software and u can do trading from your home. It is something like ; as if u r the operator yourself in the trading wing. If u r interested you can surf www.5paisa.com and www.indiainfoline.com. U will get the details.
subhadin

Fortis Securities

Hello,

Visit www.fortissecurities.com, their brokerage are attractive, moreover you use ODIN software for online trading.

Sandre

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

Indiabulls is the better option in all the aspects as brokerage is not an issue as it is always negotiable and the personal service to each client is something which is in highlights and if you wann a try for this contact me on:

Vipul Kaushik
Indiabulls

Vipul said:
Dear Sir,

Indiabulls is the better option in all the aspects as brokerage is not an issue as it is always negotiable and the personal service to each client is something which is in highlights and if you wann a try for this contact me on:

Vipul Kaushik
Indiabulls
Dear Vipul

Can you give us ur emailid please?I have some doubts reg the software provided by your firm.Why u r not providing DDE support?Brokerage is negotiable everywhere.You must give additional benefits those who are asking