Online Trading Account with these features

Ameet148

Hi

I have applied for my PAN card a couple of days before and meanwhile I was thinking about the various types of accounts provided by different brokerage frims.

After searching and posting query threads on this forum,finally I considered zerodha to be the perfect one,except for this little one.

It's there leverage system.Am not complaining about it,but different traders play differently.

Most of you people must be knowing about their "COVER ORDER" leverage facility , which provides upto 20 times leverage with ""1.5% stoploss"", which you can't change beyond that.

And that's where am stuck.Am now am searching for a different discount brokerage firm that provides features similar zerodha with highest leverage possible and without the "stop loss" limit.

I know that there are a lot of people here who don't like high leverage system.But I guess different traders play their games differently.So, please suggest me some good broker without advising about leverage. :thumb:

Ameet148

I was thinking about Reliance Securities, it provides upto 30 times leverage.How is their trading Platform, does their servers face any trouble during trade hours?I have been using kotak securities and they were having some kind of trouble every day.

Einstein

As per sebi rules no broker can provide more then 25% leverage on intraday trading. most of them provides just 10% to 15% simply because they don't want to loose their customer in seconds.. lol

ryan4ucar

I was thinking about Reliance Securities, it provides upto 30 times leverage.How is their trading Platform, does their servers face any trouble during trade hours?I have been using kotak securities and they were having some kind of trouble every day.
Amewt you hold your loosers like there is no Tom what ull do with 30 times leverage

Ameet148

As per sebi rules no broker can provide more then 25% leverage on intraday trading. most of them provides just 10% to 15% simply because they don't want to loose their customer in seconds.. lol
I personally enquired, and they said that they are offering 30 times leverage.It's even mentioned on their site.
http://www.rsec.co.in/faq/Max-Multiplier
"Clients can take leverage as per their risk appetite. In this product client can take maximum exposure up to 33.33 times in cash market and upto 100 times in Nifty Futures."