Online portfolio tracker

could anyone suggest me a good online porfolio tracker other than moneycontrol.com/moneycontrol.co.in.This site has too much traffic .. It is not accessible during market hours.
The portfolio tracker should be able track your transaction i.e if i keep buying the same stock it should calculate the average & vice versa. It should all the stocks both in NSE & BSE..
ofcourse it should be free. paid PF trackers are also welcome if it is worth the price...

sh50

In moneycontrol, once you feed in your shares, news pertaining to the shares automatically comes in your email. Does anyone know of any other online tracker giving this facility? Deleting sold off shares is a problem in moneycontrol.

In moneycontrol, once you feed in your shares, news pertaining to the shares automatically comes in your email. Does anyone know of any other online tracker giving this facility? Deleting sold off shares is a problem in moneycontrol.
Same facility is available on http://iwealth.in ,apart from this you can add equity and index future,commodity (MCX,NCDEX,NMCEIL) in your watchlist.

could anyone suggest me a good online porfolio tracker other than moneycontrol.com/moneycontrol.co.in.This site has too much traffic .. It is not accessible during market hours.
The portfolio tracker should be able track your transaction i.e if i keep buying the same stock it should calculate the average & vice versa. It should all the stocks both in NSE & BSE..
ofcourse it should be free. paid PF trackers are also welcome if it is worth the price...

Dear Sanjay,

You can use online portfolio on www.equitymaster.com
this is a very useful portfolio tracker I have ever come across on the Internet.
You can manage equities, mutual funds etc.
This comes with price tag of Rs. 330 per year, but its worth that.

Regards,
Sunil Aggarwal