Online Indian Share Brokers

Hi,
:confused: I Need Help.
I am sick, frustrated with ICICIdirect.com becoz of its slow server speed, high brokerage rates which is non-negotiable, and lack of trader terminal software. I am with them for the last 7-8 months. I'am thinking of signing up with another broker.
Any suggestions!
I have heard Indiabulls is better as compared to others such as sharekhan, 5paisa.com, kotakstreet. Your Comments!!!

Thanx
trader9

C

CreditViolet

Re: Online Share Brokers

I feel 5paisa is the only one that is upto the mark in the Indian brokerage industry.Rest of them just dont care.

I too would appreciate some more feedback on this topic.

I am with icicidirect because I feel kind of secure dealing with this firm, but I am willing to switch now...

Soooo frustrating dealing with them...

nareshch

Hi ,

I was using ICICIDIRECT till last month .Due to their HIGHER borkerage charges and SLOWER server speeds i switched to INDIABULLS this month .

1) The speeds are vey good compaed to ICICIdirect . ( i Didnt tested this on web interface .I use the software provided by Indiabulls for trading which is not free .They charged me a one time fee for the software of Rs750/-)

2) The brokerages are nearly 1/3rd .

3) Indiabulls provides 4 times of our margin for delivary based trading and 8 times for Intraday . ( For delivary an interest of 14% pa will be charged which will be compunded daily ) where as in ICICIDirect we dont have this facility .

So far no problems with Indiabulls site or support .

I am having only one doubt about online trading . We will buy shares online and these shares will come to our dmat and will be In the TRADING ACCOUNT of our online broker but not in DMAT .If for any reason this broker closes the shop , what will happen to our shares ?

Regards
Naresh Cherukuri

nareshch

CreditViolet said:
I feel 5paisa is the only one that is upto the mark in the Indian brokerage industry.Rest of them just dont care.
Can you please let me know the brokerage charges for 5 paisa.com

Regards
Naresh Cherukuri

I am with Sharekhan and I find their service fantastic and fast. I am using the online trading. The system is excellent. They have two accounts - Classic and Speedtrade. Speed trade is ideal for the serious day traders who trade in volumes. The classic account also has a fast trade option which provides access to the live market. Speed trade PLUS includes F & O. Their site has a demo which is great.

Hi,

It is true that ICICI Direct is much costlier than others. However, there are a few advantages that come along with ICICI direct.

1) First of all there is no need to issue delivery instructions for sale.
2) The sale proceeds get credited automatically
3) ICICI is a very well known & large financial institution
4) The brokerage, demat & bank account can all be accessed online

We must also consider the safety aspect when we choose our broker

Bye

hi,
5paisa brokerage is very cheap when compared to many of the online brokers i have been trading with them for the past 2 years.nice execution speed and service.
uday

nareshch

billauday said:
hi,
5paisa brokerage is very cheap when compared to many of the online brokers i have been trading with them for the past 2 years.nice execution speed and service.
uday
Hello ,

please let me knowte brokerage rates of 5 paisa

regards
naresh

billauday said:
hi,
uday
Hi Uday,

Would appreciate if you could share the brokerage you pay.

It'll help us all to make an informed decision.

Thanks.