Online brokers like Zerodha credible?

Are online brokers like Zerodha credible?

Suppose, if someone lives thousands of kilometres away from where Zerodha is situated and has lacs of rupees with them. What if Zerodha encounters 'loses' and has to close, what if Zerodha runs away with the investors money or cheats?

*How is one to get back ones lacs of rupees from Zerodha (online brokers) living far far away?

*What are the benefits and *disadvantages* of using online brokers like Zerodha?

*How safe is it dealing with online brokers like Zerodha?

Thanks.

Mr.G

I am a fund manager for HNIs, I'll give you a tip. Brokers no matter how credible like banks are inherently unstable businesses. So like an intelligent trader. We diversifying investment we should also diversify our brokerage accounts over different brokers, many people never understand my advice hope you do.

ryan4ucar

I am a fund manager for HNIs, I'll give you a tip. Brokers no matter how credible like banks are inherently unstable businesses. So like an intelligent trader. We diversifying investment we should also diversify our brokerage accounts over different brokers, many people never understand my advice hope you do.
Atlast i found somebody talking sense on this forumn . Thank you Mr. G for sharing the opinion.

megapixel

Are online brokers like Zerodha credible?

Suppose, if someone lives thousands of kilometres away from where Zerodha is situated and has lacs of rupees with them. What if Zerodha encounters 'loses' and has to close, what if Zerodha runs away with the investors money or cheats?

*How is one to get back ones lacs of rupees from Zerodha (online brokers) living far far away?

*What are the benefits and *disadvantages* of using online brokers like Zerodha?

*How safe is it dealing with online brokers like Zerodha?

Thanks.
If someone wants to cheat ....then he'll cheat ......does not matter whether he is living next to your home or far way from your home :)