one hard disc and two monitor

ankurpcl

Dear Gopu,

Yes its possible to have 2 monitors with 1 CPU. I have worked on this but exact details I have not remember. May be you talk with any PC Assembler. He can give you details better on this. But thing is that its possible to have 2 monitors with same mouse can point to any one out of 2 screens. If you need more details, tell me I will collect it from my seniors.

Regards,
Ankur

Dear Ankur,

Thanks for your reply. Could you please collect more information and post it here including cost wise.

regards
gopu

ankurpcl said:
Dear Gopu,

Yes its possible to have 2 monitors with 1 CPU. I have worked on this but exact details I have not remember. May be you talk with any PC Assembler. He can give you details better on this. But thing is that its possible to have 2 monitors with same mouse can point to any one out of 2 screens. If you need more details, tell me I will collect it from my seniors.

Regards,
Ankur

AJAY

hi gopu,
it is verymuch possible. it is called MGM Matrox Cord. You can connect certain specified number of monitors like 5,9,15 and so on. And you also can have different views from each monitor. But the control for all the monitors is only one mouse and keyboard which are connected to the cpu. The one with 9 monitors could be costing you around Rs.6000 or Rd.9,000. I don't exactly remember.
You may check with the computer peripheral dealers.
AJAY

Hi

YES .. It is possible to attach 2 Monitors with 1 CPU. There is a switch available in market for it. You can ask your hardware supplier for tht. Reverse is also possible. 2 CPS & 1 monitor.
Its cost is @2,000/-
Regards

vachhanipm

AJAY said:
hi gopu,
it is verymuch possible. it is called MGM Matrox Cord. You can connect certain specified number of monitors like 5,9,15 and so on. And you also can have different views from each monitor. But the control for all the monitors is only one mouse and keyboard which are connected to the cpu. The one with 9 monitors could be costing you around Rs.6000 or Rd.9,000. I don't exactly remember.
You may check with the computer peripheral dealers.
AJAY
Hi Ajay,
Can a laptop be connected with an extra monitor? Has anybody tried or using? Please let me know.
gvnarendra

AJAY

I use my laptop with external mouse and key board. I never tried connecting a monitor and i never felt like connecting. I don't know whether it can be done. pl. check with your hardware agents.

AJAY