one hard disc and two monitor

Dear gopu

It is very much possible to have two monitors in one hard disc. In fact this feature is built in Windows 98. Get any cheap PCI video card, insert into the free PCI slot in your machine, connect it to the other monitor, configure from control panel & you are on.

gvnarendra said:
Hi Ajay,
Can a laptop be connected with an extra monitor? Has anybody tried or using? Please let me know.
gvnarendra
Here are steps to make it work ( Window XP) :
-Right click Wall paper to bing up Display Properties
-Select settings
-Select Number 2 Monitor.
-Check mark Extended my Windows desktop onto this monitor.
-Then OK.
*For a desktop all you need is extra video card to plug in the second monitor.
Good luck

Yes gvnarendra laptop can be connected to external display. Most laptops will only on display at a time. That means, when u connect external display your laptop display may not work. To get both displays to work u may need a display card which supports this.
Ash

if u are looking for a fool proof solution then the dual monitor card will cost u rs 4800 and if you are looking for a low cost but not effective solution then it will cost u rs 1500 these are the display card costs i can send you the card and the installation procedure very easy and very eefective

Re: one hard disc and two monitor

Hi it is possible. I use the Matrox card for two monitors and the colorgraphics card to attach for monitors on another pc. The matrox card can quite often be found on ebay at a good price. The colorgraphics card is a little more expensive. Please note that i am going by my experience in the UK, have no idea about delivery to India.

Regards

MW

Raminder said:
if u are looking for a fool proof solution then the dual monitor card will cost u rs 4800 and if you are looking for a low cost but not effective solution then it will cost u rs 1500 these are the display card costs i can send you the card and the installation procedure very easy and very eefective
Hi Raminder,
I know the cards are available for desktops. Is it available for laptops?. Thanks Market Wizard for the information.
gvnarendra