One Good Source

Hello,

I am looking for one good website where i can input all my stocks/portfolio and watch list and see good news, i have been using MoneyControl for this, but recently L&T released bonus shares and price went down but share balance went up; MoneyControl did not reflect; i had to make adjustment manually.

Are there any recommendations of good websites for portfolio management and were i can get up to date information on the markets?

rkkarnani

Hello,

I am looking for one good website where i can input all my stocks/portfolio and watch list and see good news, i have been using MoneyControl for this, but recently L&T released bonus shares and price went down but share balance went up; MoneyControl did not reflect; i had to make adjustment manually.

Are there any recommendations of good websites for portfolio management and were i can get up to date information on the markets?
My opinion : Continue with Money Control, its a good site, also continue to Adjust manually ! :D

mastermind007

Hello,

Best to Keep Excel. Second best Yahoo.

mastermind007