one crore

well the reason i asked is that, how does one spread out 1 crore if one was investing only into equities.

whats the best strategy to spread that one crore, how many scrips and what will be the dynamics of the portfolio so that atleast 60% return can be attained in a years time.

and one crore is not a very big amount, there are some well heeled traders who have upto 100 crores in the market, as i have heared from sources.

@ Accentindia

I understand your motive is good, and you need genuine advise.. but you should not have used the 1crore stuff, that a big amount, and ppl dont take you seriously .....

You better post your query in Stocks to keep a closed eye on, you will get genuine reply..

@ Accentindia

I understand your motive is good, and you need genuine advise.. but you should not have used the 1crore stuff, that a big amount, and ppl dont take you seriously .....

You better post your query in Stocks to keep a closed eye on, you will get genuine reply..
I really appreciate the way u replied or I can say participated in the discussion. Thats what we call manners.
thnx:clapping:

well the reason i asked is that, how does one spread out 1 crore if one was investing only into equities.

whats the best strategy to spread that one crore, how many scrips and what will be the dynamics of the portfolio so that atleast 60% return can be attained in a years time.

and one crore is not a very big amount, there are some well heeled traders who have upto 100 crores in the market, as i have heared from sources.
I agree, but unfortunately some people here just wnna start arguments and leave the discussions far behind.
If i was trading Indian markets which I am not,and didnt had one crore in my portfolio I would have just stayed away instead of fighting like high school girls.
I think you have a valid point. Its a part of money management skills. It depends on person to person and the capital you have in your portfolio.
I hope somebody here can reply exactly the way you want .
:thumb::thumb:

ash.paul

I dont know if 1 crore INR is a big amount but averaging 60% return a year is very very far away from the average yeilds considering any type of investment. Be realistic, think how much bank pays you interest vise? Equities outperform banks rates in a long run but in a short run equities could be a disaster. A 15% per annum on an average is worth investing, I mean just buy and hold, diversification blabla..
I know now some one is gonna come and argue about 15% yeild figure but plz dont live in a doomsland.. In a lucky year index can double but in an unlucky year it can come back half way through like in 2008. What if I had invested 10 years back when nifty was around 1000 mark and now at 3600.
Do your calculations it is not even 15% investment yeild compounded anually.
And we are talking about India where growth was very sustained and has outperformed many of the rich nations in the world growth wise.

PS: I am taking Index as a measure becoz when you invest in equities u want it to diversify properly and Index is a good measure on an average or ask any qualified fund manager.