One and the best software to buy or sell?

asnavale

Hello friends,

Please guide which is clear and best, one and the only software for beginners those like me for buy and sell signal.
There are two software meeting your requirements. The first one was never published, so it is not available. The second one is yet to be made.

-Anant

AW10

There are two software meeting your requirements. The first one was never published, so it is not available. The second one is yet to be made.

-Anant
Very well said Anant.

Software is not what makes money in this market.

What is the use of AK-47 in the hand of monkey ?

asnavale

Hello friends,

I didn't think that I have made that much painfull querries. Regret and suggest me to understand the market. thank u.
Hi Saran,

No software gives you BUY/SELL signal on its own. You have to define the conditions which, in your opinion, point to the BUY/SELL conditions. To learn how to define such conditions, please go through the different threads in this forum, especially those which are for beginners and do some paper trading for some time to gain experience. Then start real trading.

Remember: THERE IS NO SOFTWARE OR TRADING SYSTEM WHICH GIVES YOU 100% SUCCESS. EVERY SYSTEM HAS ITS OWN LIMITATIONS.

Do not subscribe to commercial tips. Follow the threads in this forum.

Don't take my earlier reply seriously. It was just in lighter vein, but it is the truth.

-Anant