Once again Turtle Soup ..

Dear All,

For the last few days I am curiously reading all the posts coming up in this thread while performing explorations (credit goes to Subroto for the afl) on a daily basis. So far no one discussed about the right environment to look for TS or TS+1 setup. We all know like indicators all trade set ups are not equally effective in all market conditions. So can anyone please say something about effective market condition, I mean the environment, to look for a TS or TS+1 set up? Your experience can benefit many others.

Regards,

Sudip

Dear all,

Candidates for TS/TS+1 (trading day 06/03/13) are the following with their respective levels. DABUR 134.9, GUJFLUORO 308, HCLTECH 748.8, WIPRO 434.65. So far at 10:10 am, only DABUR met the requirement. This again again requires refinement on applicability of TS system. As I stated earlier finding right environment is important. Seniors please comment.

Sudip

Many of you, I guess, regularly following TS/TS+1 set up. Can you put up success rates of trades. Both on 6th and 7th both HCLTECH and WIPRO ra away. No method is 100% accurate. Hence enquiring the success rate and or trading opportunity rate.

Sudip