OlympTrade - Whether we can trust this broker or not?

Thank you for all the help! I got the point. The only thing I can't understand is why the desctop OLymp app is better for less powerful computers. Doesn't the app installation take some free resources?
It does take a little space. The problem is with modern browsers. They take a lot of spare memory space. 10 Chrome tabs can slow down your PC badly. The downloadable Olymp app does not have this drawback. You simply can run it and don't depend on Chrome. It wan't hang or anything like that.

Cannot help you with headache

BUT You can do fixed time trades in MT4.

Also, there are few folks who allow you to trade commodities with MT4.
I'm not sure we are using the same terms here. Fixed time trading with Olymp is an either win or loss trade based on time and it relates to the choice of the trader whether he thinks the price will go up or down in relation to the entry point. Don't think this is possible to ties are do with MT4. At least with Olymp... Commodities are available at Olymp in all the platforms as well as indices, some stocks, etc..

Last edited:

mastermind007

It does take a little space. The problem is with modern browsers. They take a lot of spare memory space. 10 Chrome tabs can slow down your PC badly. The downloadable Olymp app does not have this drawback. You simply can run it and don't depend on Chrome. It wan't hang or anything like that.

I'm not sure we are using the same terms here. Fixed time trading with Olymp is an either win or loss trade based on time and it relates to the choice of the trader whether he thinks the price will go up or down in relation to the entry point. Don't think this is possible to ties are do with MT4. At least with Olymp... Commodities are available at Olymp in all the platforms as well as indices, some stocks, etc..
If you mean binary options like trades (Compulsory exit within X minute(s) of entry, X being positive integer starting from 1), it is very much possible. It needs programming skilll and cost efficient commission structure though

Yeap, that's pretty much what they mean by fixed time trading, yet, Olymp allows early exits which makes it more of a spread betting or CFDs trading.

I don't think anyone can suggest something better than MT4 for forex and CFDs trading. I don't insist for sure (moreover the choice if probably done already), but if Olymp suggests MT4 to use, that's an excellent option to take advantage of. Yes, the interface might seem to be a little annoying in the beginning, yet the stability of the platform is unbeatable so far. I'm a little surprised though that Olymp has offered MT4, brokers having their own trading software rarely give a chance to use the third party software.

Thanks for pointing this out. I've heard a lot about MetaTrader and glad we do have some choice here.
But yeah, I decided to try the desktop Olymp platform first and then probably I can compare it with MT in case I see the point.

Yeap, that's pretty much what they mean by fixed time trading, yet, Olymp allows early exits which makes it more of a spread betting or CFDs trading.

I don't think anyone can suggest something better than MT4 for forex and CFDs trading. I don't insist for sure (moreover the choice if probably done already), but if Olymp suggests MT4 to use, that's an excellent option to take advantage of. Yes, the interface might seem to be a little annoying in the beginning, yet the stability of the platform is unbeatable so far. I'm a little surprised though that Olymp has offered MT4, brokers having their own trading software rarely give a chance to use the third party software.
Well, there are quite a few trading platforms that can compete with MT4. Futures traders often use Sierra Charts or NinjaTrader, etc.
The good thing about MT4 (and Olymp's desktop app has got the same advantage actually) - it's free for traders to use. The broker is the one who pays for the license speaking of MetaTrader, while with the other popular trading software mentioned above traders pay mothly fees of $30-100 or pay for the lifetime licenses to use those.

That's interesting, didn't know that. In any case, that's nice that we've got some choice here.
IMHO any reliable software that is free - will work. In any case, the success of trading results lies in a different filed. It's more about your own understanding of market rules rather than the software you use for analysis and executions.

after they blocked my account with money for no reason, I don’t work with them, switched to the expertoption platform, I didn’t notice much, the results are completely satisfied