OlympTrade - Whether we can trust this broker or not?

Are complex trading systems always needed? Can, actually, any indicators foresee the future? How it was with the pound. As soon as everyone knew about Brexit, the pound sharply lost a quarter of its weight.

You are talking about the fundamental reasons for changing the rate. The fundamental factors can't be neglected in any case. If we consider the case of Brexit, then, of course, no mechanical trading system could foresee it, but the authors of these systems could have foreseen this situation. So it's necessary to read analytical reviews at least once a day. By the way, there are traders who open special accounts on the threshold of serious events and trade according to the “all or nothing” principle. In the case of Brexit, deposits of these traders increased tenfold.

This OlympTrade & other binary options trades are not legal in India. You could be tried for FEMA violations if you traded and it is a pretty serious offence.

This will be enough to avoid serious fundamental factors in 99% of cases. The remaining 1% is accounted for by unrecorded, unpredictable risks, even less. I mean mistakes made by computers when not thousands, but millions of shares or futures are sold or during extraordinary events, for example, September 11.

Olymp Trade offers not only options, but also regular forex. You should first look at the platform, and then scare with consequences. By the way, the platform is very convenient. I recently compared the functionality of exchanges. Their platforms clearly don't reach the level of the Olymp Trade platform.

The tasks of brokers and exchanges are different. Crypto-exchanges offer cryptocurrency investments, and brokers offer traders to focus on speculative orders.

What should we pay attention to now? What is more profitable? The reviews say that the pound is back to the levels before Brexit. Should we believe the rumors, you think?

It definitely won't come to 1,5 pounds, because after Brexit there have been many important events. Even a favorable for the UK scenario won't be able to return the markets to their previous state. According to my sources, the pound will go from 1,1 to 1,4. The first price is for the case of negative developments.

I think so, too. Recently, the euro has been falling despite relatively good economic data. For the Eurozone, Brexit was not as important as for the UK, but the Euro was still falling. The problem is the critically high yield of the US debt securities. I trade only when I see at least some dynamics in the development of the debt market and that's it. That is, I use signals of technical analysis and the correlation of reserve currencies. It's different with oil, it's basically politics there. Thus oil should be played only at the opening of the Asian session. Be it day or night, I prefer not to deal with oil at all.