OlympTrade - Whether we can trust this broker or not?

I think Olymp trade is doing good job here traders who cant open account with big amount they can trade and open account in olymp trade with just 10 dollars platform is simple to use and lot of trading instruments available for trading i recommend olymp trade to all new traders who want to their luck in trading

I am working with Olymp trade from last 2 months so far my experience is good . good thing about Olymp trade is that both desktop platform and mobile app offer some very decent trading features like free indicators

I trade crypto on olymp trade, generally quite successfully. This broker offers quite good conditions, but every time I think it might be the last time it offers them. Cryptocurrency market seems to be dying off. I've read its capitalisation has reached the minimum of this year.

Osmos

Why are you dramatising? I disagree with you. The cryptocurrency market is going to live forever now. And the fact that it's dropping can only come in handy. It's a great time to start making money on options. I hope you don't stack crypto under your pillow:)

Does Olymp have other assets? I'm not interested in currency pairs and shares. Can I use robots? It's just that some broker don't let you.

Olymp trade has all the assets. Currency pairs (it's even a bit weird to ask about them), shares, indices, commodities and metals. There are many indicators for trading and you can use adivsors and robots. There's even a special robot. I think it's called Olympbot. Although I never used it, but I know some people who are stisfied with its work.

I've read some information about Olympbot. According to the description, it's using the martingale strategy. I've heard a lot of conflicting reviews about this system. The efficiency of 72% is impressive!

According to this strategy, you should increase your bet or your lot, if you trade forex, each time you lose a deal. Theoretically, this is a win-win system, because the sequence of transactions with the same results is finite. Sooner or later, the last deal will be a successful one. Practically, it will require huge deposits. So make a right conclusion.