OlympTrade - Whether we can trust this broker or not?

Olymp trade has all the basic assets. It's the currency pairs, gold, silver, oil. Overall, there are 13 assets, not taking bianary options into account, which let you work even on the weekends, when stock exchanges are closed and the liquidity supplier is the broker itself. There's CFD and bianary options. You can also trade cryptocurrency.

There're enough of cryptocurrencies on olymp, more than 20. All the main ones are there. Basically, it's all you need. No one's going to trade with 10% profitability.

I traded on the Olymp trade Zcash. Something strange happened to it. At first, it raised almost to $ 360, and then fell sharply to 193. So on this fall, I earned quite well. The reason for the rise is that the creators placed it on their stock exchange, but the decline is commented in different ways. All the same, the crypto currency is a thing in itself, it lives its own life.

Osmos

Yes. I've waited for the bottom of the etherium here either, but i haven't yet. Itkeeps rolling down almost to $ 460. It looks like all the currencies have gone down after the break-in of the South-Korean exchange. Bitcoin has lost almost 20% for a week. But now it's a little bit up. However, while I'm writing this, everything can change to the opposite.

Crypto-currencies in my opinion are not well predictable. But I wanted to know about the terms of crypt trading on the olimp trade. How many currencies there are, well, and so on....

A crypt on the Olymp trade is quite possible to trade. There are more than a dozen of major currencies, which is a lot for such a broker. Minimum deposit at the Olymp is only $ 10. A lot of information materials and forecast information are available.

Osmos

I agree that for trading the crypt Olymp is not the worst option. There you can trade crypt, and other assets for safety. I personally do so. using only crypt you risk to loose a lot.

Binary options are not legal in India as far as I know. You don't want to be in soup for foreign exchange regulations violations.

And is this broker difficult to register with? I heard that on some crypto-exchanges this procedure lasts for weeks. And how quickly can money be withdrawn?

Osmos

Registration at the Olymp takes a few minutes and money can be withdrawn on any card or e-wallet in less than an hour. (Of course, it depends on your bank too). Do not forget to pass through the verification. Without it, nothing will be withdrawn. But this is not difficult and fast as well.