ODIN Terminal - Best broker

Dear All,

I have trading accounts with ICICI and RelianceMoney, but their web based trading applications are not responding in peak times. So I'm looking forward to have one good trading software, where the orders can be sent to the exchanges directly rather than brokers system.

So I came across about ODIN trading software from the chain of messages on this forum. (Please correct me, if i'm wrong about ODIN)

Can any body suggest me , who is the best broker to provide ODIN and less borkerage rates for Derivatives.

Regards
Krishna

I am using RELIGARE for intraday trading. They have given me ODIN and I find it quite satisfactory for my needs. The rates are quite competitive..

REligare, Angel are providing odin terminal for trading with them. As far as my experience with various trader, particularly above, they are charging various hidden charges such as stampduties, charging of brokerages for f&o carryovers, STT invariably for dily squaring off (sell qty) compare their charges with the charges offered by VERTEX SECURITIES LTD which is found quite competitive.

Raju

Hey Lotus ..
What are the charges ! Can u share with us u'r experience ?
Presently I am with Sharekhan and brokerage is Intrday-4 paise.//...Delivery 40 paise...
No charts for intraday..with my volumes ..So am searching for broker who would offer me less brokerage and charts for day-trade ...And ofcourse if I don't get any calls from them it's ok , but all charges should be clearly mentioned and no performance issues at peak times..