ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear Coriolis,

Thanks and yes, as you said it is not advisable to trade based on Yahoo's intraday data - I suggest you to use ODIN Diet terminal with chartsdata if you wish to trade with charts as it will give you exact live data.

Sure, a lot of members have been requesting for an upgrade and I am yet to do it - will update you all once it is done.

Thanks & Regards,
Logan
hey buddy
may i know with the new version of odin 10,how to make it possible to save dat files while we open a chart...as with the new version its nt possible to backfill since its nt creating dat files..
thanx in advance

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

hey buddy
may i know with the new version of odin 10,how to make it possible to save dat files while we open a chart...as with the new version its nt possible to backfill since its nt creating dat files..
thanx in advance
For the time being, I am using market movement (ODIN->Market->Market Movement). Use copy-paste to get data into excel, add ticker/date fields, save as CSV and use that to import. Note that you can not have chartsdata running when you use copy-paste.

-- Milind

any paid .exe to get real time data in excel.(Time open high low Close volume )1 min descending order

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Ami, Mstock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

m unable to click and also market watch not showing what to do pls help

thanks

Last edited:

Hi I tried Installing it but when tried to launch, I encountered an error initializing an OCX file which seems to be unregistered, Kindly Help

Hi Figured out thru your walk thru and had the software installed but still I'm unable to get the rt data thru ODIN
I Had odin profile set up with required columns and named it as Market watch - sen
Configured AMIBROKER local database
still nothing happens in ami its all blank... Kindly help via detailed walkthrough