ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear Sudhir,

Data extracted by ChartsData are from your own ODIN Diet Client terminal or free-data service by Yahoo. You don't need to pay for the data elsewhere.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
sir i need data for free . i know paid services. if you can help me in that plzzzzzzzzzzz............

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

I was trying ur gr88 tool. but was unable to backfull from odin.
RT prices from odin r getting updated but no backfill.

There is a 'odin backfill' button. when click it ask for filenames from odin\chart folder. I can't use copy/paste when 'chartsdata' s/w is running.(is anybody else facing the similar prob).
after entering a filename there manually, it gives error..

"Run-time error '53'. File not found"

Pls tell me wht to do :)

Thanks
Sanjay

Hi,

Chartsdata stopped working yesterday - tried on two of my computers. Thankfully, reinstallation of the application fixed it.

Milind

Dear Sanjay,

ChartsData uses clipboard functionality to update charts real-time and hence you might not be able to use it while it is running.

Reg. the error - if you enter a filename, it should be available in the corresponding folder with data else you will get this message.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
I was trying ur gr88 tool. but was unable to backfull from odin.
RT prices from odin r getting updated but no backfill.

There is a 'odin backfill' button. when click it ask for filenames from odin\chart folder. I can't use copy/paste when 'chartsdata' s/w is running.(is anybody else facing the similar prob).
after entering a filename there manually, it gives error..

"Run-time error '53'. File not found"

Pls tell me wht to do :)

Thanks
Sanjay

It would be good to have orderbook data imported to Excel. Also, the software may be more useful if you are able to allow some form of DDE mechanism to allow access to all this data, so softwares other than you mentioned can also connect to ODIN.

To Loganathan sir, Pl give details of licenced version of Charts data. I want to subscribe to Chartsdata. Iam with Amibroker 5.40 version. Iam having ODIN from R.K.Global broker.My mail ID is " [email protected]"