ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

can u please update the latest downloading link of the software and guideline .......because now it become difficult to find this

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

I am getting Error while downloading Fuch Data error.JPG

Last edited:

I installed chartsdata. When I start application it occupies entire screen area and I can not see some of the options on left/right and top/ bottom. I've tried screen resolution opto 1024 x 768 but it still starts that way. I've XP SP2 installed.

Dear Abhi,

Clear the FCharts folder i.e. C:\chartsdata\fcharts and start afresh.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Hi.
Loganathan Sir,

In fcharts i click on intrday >>> then setup which u give >>> then click on start one window open and message came>>>> c:/ChartsData/FCharts/log.txt-import failed

plz let me know how to open fcharts ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Please go through the help file ChartsData.chm either by clicking F1 or Help after opening ChartsData to learn more on how to configure, how to use the available functionalities, etc

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Hi! Friends please help Me with this:

I am using R.K. Global's Odin & trial version of Amibroker.

I am using win7 (64bit).

please tell Me how can i fetch realtime charts from this utility.

I mean all the information is scattered in this thread, please if somebody can guide Me with step by step information, i'l be vry thankful.

P.S. (I am a novice with tech stuff)....:D

Thanks.

Hi,

You can download chartsdata limited version from below links

http://www.4shared.com/file/90514692/973b10dd/ChartsData_v1_setup.html
OR
http://www.4shared.com/file/80051983/ac4291e8/ChartsData_setup.html

Password to Install: Traderji

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

can u please update the latest downloading link of the software and guideline .......because now it become difficult to find this