ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Hi! Server can you please tell Me that this software is capable to provide "candlestick charts" or not?

I am asking about trial version.

& is it compatible with win7 (64 bit) or not?

Thanks.

aabhi06

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Hi.
Loganathan Sir,

In fcharts i click on intrday >>> then setup which u give >>> then click on start one window open and message came>>>> c:/ChartsData/FCharts/log.txt-import failed

plz let me know how to open fcharts ?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Hi! Friends please help Me with this:

I am using R.K. Global's Odin & trial version of Amibroker.

I am using win7 (64bit).

please tell Me how can i fetch realtime charts from this utility.

I mean all the information is scattered in this thread, please if somebody can guide Me with step by step information, i'l be vry thankful.

P.S. (I am a novice with tech stuff)....:D

Thanks.

Hi Everyone
I'm new to This forum
it is great to join this Forum, hope i'm welcome in:)

the module c:\prgrm~1\chartsdata\cdata.dll was loaded but the call to DllregisterServer failed with error code 0x8002801c
:(