ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear Bob,

No changes have been made to ChartsData for the past 4 months as it was stabilised with required features except few and I am working on it too. I can only think of few reasons for freeze

1. Check any other application was interrupting chartsdata while running.
2. If you are using yah00 as your data source, then there are times when yah00 server might not available which may freeze watchlist for few seconds.
3. If your internet connection is very slow or with frequent disconnection then there is a change for app freezing as it needs to be connected with web most of the time.
4. I don't see them freezed in other systems, so please check your system for any new update's or application installations that stops chartsdata from working.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Hi techdump
For some days chartsdata often freezes. Around 10 to 12 times in a day.I don't understand is it happens in my system or any body else.So please clarify

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

hi sir,
I used ur chartsdata software bfr whn it was jus introduced..... i now tried to dowload the latest version of it......its asking for a password.....may i knw how to get a password for its installation??
Looking forwrd for a rply frm u
Regards

Dear Lognathan sir,
I am using your Chartsdata software for pastseveral months it was working fine till 10 th marth. but from 11 th march it is showing 1 hour advance time in chartsdata and fetching double data into amibroker . please help me . please help me sir.

hi sir,
is thr anyway v can bckfill 1 min data of a commodity frm odin to amibroker using chrtsdata??
I trade commodoties @ nite aftr coming bck frm office and so need intra data for the sme day frm odin.......is it possible??
Looking forwrd for a reply frm u

Dear BS Rao,

Since you didn't mention the error description, I am unable to help you to resolve the issue. Please mail me the error description or take a snapshot of the error and let me know the exact issue to get resolution.

ChartsData limited version has no expiration and hence it should work fine as usual.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
Iam now enclosing the screenshot. Pl look into it

.http://img291.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img291/9177/cdata.png&via=mupload#

Dear Loganathan Sir,

I am using Win 7 32 bit, and FChart SE , I ve trading a/c with angel broking, they provide me with odin, sir i need to study TA by importing data from ODIN to Fchart. Please help by step by step guidance , if already answered to any query like this b4 pls provide the link. It will be very helpfull..... Thanks in advance.