ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Hi,

No, this is yet to be added as NEST was used by brokers as of now - to my knowledge and once it was used widespread, it will be added.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Hi techdump,

Does your software able to fetch data from NEST?

Thanks

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear Nehal,

This is wonderful and thanks a ton for your tip :thumb: as it was working fine.

Sure, let me consider your suggestion and will increase the number of scripts in future versions.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Hello Loganathan,

First of all thanx for this wonderful utility.
If possible please give permission for atleast 5 scripts in this Limited version.

now come to the point regarding this msXXXX.ocx registring issue, i too have this issue when i install Windows 7 but there's one way to overcome this issue. Just go to Control Panel--Programe--Run programe made for previous version of windows--add that programe.

Thats it !:clap:

bye for now...
hope this works for other just like me ! :)

Dear Sanjay,

Please find ChartsData help file ChartsData.chm in the installation folder or Press F1 or click Help to view the help file. Go through the topics to know how to setup amibroker database, options/features and how to work with them.

Points to note:
1. Open Amibroker before running chartsdata
2. Backfill only at the time of update i.e. when UPDATE button was clicked else backfill csv (data) files will be downloaded and saved at c:\chartsdata\csv folder but not exported to database/charts.
3. Amibroker database should be configured as mentioned in help file.

Let me know if you face any specific issues.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Hello Techdump...I have downloded your software today.I am using Amibroker.I intend to use this for intraday only.Can you repost the procedure of initial setup for intraday downloading? Thanks

hi techdump
when back fill, in ms not get back filled any help

Last edited:

Dear Sikandar,

Backfill must be done when your charts are updating realtime i.e. UPDATE button must be clicked for Metastock in ChartsData to export historical data's to metastock else downloaded backfill data's will be saved as csv file at c:\chartsdata\csv folder.

Whenever you backfill, make sure that Metastock chart update is online and refreshing.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

hi techdump
when back fill, in ms not get back filled any help

dear sir,,

actually i have installed windows 7 and then after i installed chartdata new version but some problem create and
error display is (component 'msflxgrd.ocx'or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.)..

so please give me a response as soon as possible....\\please

dear sir,,

actually i have installed windows 7 and then after i installed chartdata new version but some problem create and
error display is (component 'msflxgrd.ocx'or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.)..

so please give me a response as soon as possible....\\please
Hello Shretal,

Read Post # 1204

hope ur problem will be solved.

Regards,

Nehal

Hi,

No, this is yet to be added as NEST was used by brokers as of now - to my knowledge and once it was used widespread, it will be added.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Hi,

Way 2 wealth broker gives their client for trading Nest terminal. So, pl, request to you for your next version , chartsdata able to fetch data from nest.

thanks

I m facing problem to acces limited v1 of chartsdata so pls gide me how can i configer it hear i M EXPLAIN WHAT I M UNDERSTAND IS "METALIB.DLL"
I M TRY TO FATCH ODIN DATA FOR FNO DATA

Last edited: