ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear Slah,

In ODIN go to market. Under that you will find Market watch
click on that and you will get a blank page.
Now add the futures or scripts that you want the data for in the format required by Charts data.

Once you have done that the data will start flowing into chartsdata and into the TA software.
In case you still have problems, email me at [email protected]
I will try to solve it.

Bye

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

hello Mr.Loganathan

firstly very thanks for the great job you have done .

i have installed your latest limited version to get data from odin to excel.
but as chartsdata opens i get a error" run time error.424 . object required"
pls let me know the solution for this at the earliest.

Thanks again.

Dear Members,

Here it comes the Limited version of ChartsData which will not expire for another year for the benifit of small traders. Limited version works with all features and functionalities except for the quantity of script processing - which is limited to first 2 scripts from your profile.

You can download the limited version from below links

http://www. 4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/80051983/ac4291e8/ChartsData_setup.html (Remove Spaces)

OR

http://www. 4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/90514692/973b10dd/ChartsData_v1_setup.html (Remove Spaces)

Password: Traderji

No need to delete the existing data's from your database of any of your TA softwares, just uninstall the existing trial version and install the limited version.

Always waiting for your comments and suggestions.

Happy Trading...

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

dear loknath
my old version of charts data stopped functioning either with yahoo or with odin. as nothing is comming after you release the new version which still i havent downloaded. is the old version will not work as it has features like more script to watch rather than only two as mentioned in the current version. your reply will solve doubtes of many users.

ravi

Dear Ravi,

Please read the earlier posts before posting as it will save you a lot of time.

Loganathan has already said on 8th August that the trial version has expired and will not work any longer.
You have to uninstall the same, and install the new version.
You can either buy the Registered version and have unlimited scripts or use the limited version with only 2 scripts free of charge.

Bye

Last edited:

Dear Sir Loganathan/techdump,

I just installed the new limited version but was not happy to use it at u have limited to 2 scripts sir pls let that me as it was pls don't limit it to 2 scripts

Rest i really admire your services to the newcomers in the india stock market.

Hope to hear from u with unlimited scripts rest everything is fine when are u starting futures data realtime

Regards

Dear Akx,

Thanks.

Just choose 1min-last 1 day backfill option, choose scripts to backfill from the list and press START button to get morning data's backfilled.

Limited version was released to help small traders who trade one or two scripts a day and if you want more than 2 scripts then you can opt for registered version if you wish.

sir,

First Thanks for the software. You are doing tremondes job for the traders like, who can afford one lot in mininifty daily. I was paying monthly rs. 4500 monthly for data alone. Thanks for the suppot.

new limited chartdata working fine. I have some doubts, pls clarify,

1) I have opened the chartdata around 11 am today, but it is updating charts only from 11 am only, to get data from 9.55 am what shall i do, I am using ODIN 9.1.0.5 version, i mean how to backfill morning data. I am not using yahoo.

2) Instead 2 scrips i am requesting you to increase upto 5.

rgds,
akx

Dear Slah,

You should have opened the ODIN and atleast one market watch window with profiles/scripts updating realtime else you can't use ODIN option.

Thanks. But when the ODIN is selected, the box for "Select to Start ODIN Data extraction is blank. On right-clicking, the message is coming "Select MarketWatch to start Data Extraction". I dont find any such menu or toolbar named "MarketWatch". How do I go about entering a scrip name for subsequent downloading through ODIN

Slah

Dear Ravi,

Yes, trial version was expired and new limited version has been released with limited functionalities to help small traders. If you wish to have more scripts then you should have opt for registered version, please mail me to know more about the registered version.

Loganathan

dear loknath
my old version of charts data stopped functioning either with yahoo or with odin. as nothing is comming after you release the new version which still i havent downloaded. is the old version will not work as it has features like more script to watch rather than only two as mentioned in the current version. your reply will solve doubtes of many users.

ravi

Dear mfadhd,

Since a lot of members mailed me to release a version with limited functionalities but without expiry i'd designed this but the no of scripts for limited edition was chosen by members alone. They mailed me to have atleast two scripts and hence the limitation of 2 scripts in the limited version - in the thought that small traders won't trade more than 2 at a time, atleast initially.

Thanks. Currently working on backfilling intraday F&O data's and including PIB as an option, will let you all soon once it is done.

Loganathan

Dear Sir Loganathan/techdump,

I just installed the new limited version but was not happy to use it at u have limited to 2 scripts sir pls let that me as it was pls don't limit it to 2 scripts

Rest i really admire your services to the newcomers in the india stock market.

Hope to hear from u with unlimited scripts rest everything is fine when are u starting futures data realtime

Regards