ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Thanks Techdump for replying.
no problems with that yahoo login thing.
BTW, if you didnt change anything at your end then how come the problem was solved automatically?

cheers

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Mr techdump from last two days i m checkin ur system but it creats a date in the AMIBROKER y is that so can u tell me y is date comin into AB also it happens when during the mkt it gets hanged and then when restarted there is a date formation in AB pls rectify the problem and can we decrease the 2 sec time to 1sec sir hope to hear soon
regards

arjit

Mr. Techdump,i am very new to ta. Can i get mcx gold charts also.

I m using Ventura ODIN (Pointer), but m not getting data in to Amibroker.
plz help me about how to configure.

docvijay4u

Hi,

Please sombody guide me how to use charts data to integrate it with MetaStock. Guide provided along with software is for fchart n amibroker but not for Metastock. Thanks.

arjit

I need help to import odin data to amibroker.very new to ta.help_______________________________________

Mr loganathan its realli good on ur part to keep on updateing charts data..
and u appreciate ur efforts to keep on replying to queris of the users of traderji..

all loads of thanks...

I M using Ventura ODIN (Pointer) but m not getting data to Amibroker.
Plz Help Me.
Here is images.
Pointer is not ODIN, it is a software developed by spider softwares.But odin is a software developed by Financial Technologies.

:)

Dear Sir,
Just came across this thread today. It is undoubtedly one of the biggest contributions one can make to this forum. Thank you for that.
However, I have a few queries.
1. I need to know whether this can fetch data from KEAT, which is the rading platform provided by Kotak Securities.
2. I have downloaded the setup file. I have not yet installed it. I would like to know with which it works best; Amibroker, Metastock or FCharts ? I need to analyse the following : Open High, Low, Close, Open Interest, Volume. Any suggestions ?

Thank you.
1 .Chart Data only works with yahoo & Odin atleast in the present stage.
2. It is just writing data to harddisk so you can use any one of the software you have mentioned.

:)

Dear techdump

I am not able to install Chartsdata on MS Vista. Getting this message "MSFLXGRD.OCX or .......is not correctly registred" every time. Please help. thanks.

Akura