ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear Rajeev,

I guees i can't help you in this case cause i am not aware of US stocks but can suggest you few things
1. check YAH00 whether US stocks are updating correctly in time
2. check whether you mentioned US stocks correctly or not like in nse RPL wont work, RPL.NS will work.

I will let you know if i come across anything more.

Loganathan

And it only download data of indicies upto 11.30 am eastern time.
Your help is appreciated
Thanks and regards
Rajeev

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear Ravi,

No problem, thanks for your kindness.

Loganathan

Dear sir
sorry i checked with the version of advance get i have . It is for trade station and e signal . Both are of old version and system hangs . It is of no use as i also dont know what is the latest version . If at all i come accross new version i will reply back.by the way i have eod version of advance get. I think it is also of no use for u as u r an intarday player. Good luck.

With regards
ravi

Dear Anuragh,

I haven't checked it in traders terminal or vsat cause i dont have the chance but one of a member named Jignesh tried it in traders odin terminal and it doesnt work. Anyhow, i will try to do it if i got chance to work on it.

can u arrange any software for capture data from nse vsat

Dear Saint,

I am unable to edit my posted messages and my private messages were also disabled i.e i can't send/reply to private messages to any of our members.

I understand that you would be totally preoccupied as you are the moderator for a lot of sections in this forum, but anyhow please look in to this issue and enable these options whenever you have time cause few of our members will send their queries as private messages and i would like to edit links in my previous messages as they are pointing to old version which is not available.

Thanks in advance.

Loganathan

is it run well on odin diet ver 9.1.0.5 ?
(cause old odin diet updates it chart data in "data" folder under diet dirctory, while new odin 9.1.0.5 updates it chart data in "chartdata" dirctory )
please reply anyone using this good utility with odin diet 9.1.0.5....

regards

dn jadeja

Thanks for the reply.
I get update data from 8.30 am to 11.30 am eastern time every day. market close at 3.30 pm here. Yahoo works fine but in software it goes I think with IST time I guess maybe I don't know.
The symbol I entered is correct. ex. aapl is for apple comp. It shows n/A . may be it converts into nse or bse in your software. I entered in world and also tried in nse and bse scripts. But no luck.
Your help will be highly appreciated.
Sorry for trouble and I sincerely thank you for your help
Regards
Rajeev

I get update data from 8.30 am to 11.30 am eastern time every day in metastock software Real time. market close at 3.30 pm here. In your software it shows correct upto 3.30 pm.

i had installed meta stock it worked fine for sometime but today morning when i tried to start it the Chart-TA section has been disabled please tell me how to enable it

hello,
Today chartsdata showing one hour after means now time is 10.45am but it is showing 11.45. but chart is preparing.
thanks and regards

Great Software.

I installed it on laptop last night and it worked But it stopped working today(No real time Yahoo data to Amibroker, No backfilling) All features look Disabled.

Just now i installed it on my other PC and there it runs fine. However i wanna use it on Laptop only. Please help.
Thanks