ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear sir,

Today I tried the software througth ODIN and it is working fine with 0 lagging period. Thanks a lot for your kind co-operation to Trader community. May god give you more ability to help to humankind.

Thamks and regards

Maruti Mane

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

dear loganathan
I am able to fetch real time data from odin to amibroker but unable to mestock 10.1 prof.First minute it is working ,after no data in meta but real time data shwoing chartdata
advance thanks for ur help
bhulokeshwar

Dear Sir,

I am getting realtime data from Yahoo but how to get indices data in profile
there are no symbols for indices in cash. when i tried in F&O but data is saving in xls. format please provide indices in cash symbol list enable us to fetch data in profile. all other functions are working ok.

Thanks and regards,

Maruti mane

Hello,
I have a problem pertaining to a friend who runs a dealer version of ODIN, on VSAT. Chartsdata, on starting gives a message that an internet connection is not available on his system.
Whats the way out, pls. advise!

Dear Bhulokeshwar,

Open Metastock in offline mode instead of online mode which will connect to data vendors. Also ensure that no other software is interacting/interrupting with metastock or with chartsdata.

dear loganathan
I am able to fetch real time data from odin to amibroker but unable to mestock 10.1 prof.First minute it is working ,after no data in meta but real time data shwoing chartdata
advance thanks for ur help
bhulokeshwar

Dear Maruti mane,

Nifty_spt for Nifty index and Sensex for sensex, you can find these options when you create/modify profiles - Nifty_spt will be selected under symbol when you choose NSE as Exchange and Sensex can be selected when you choose BSE as your Exchange. Also, backfill is provided for both the nifty and sensex indices, try it out.

Dear Sir,

there are no symbols for indices in cash. when i tried in F&O but data is saving in xls. format please provide indices in cash symbol list enable us to fetch data in profile. all other functions are working ok.

Thanks and regards,

Maruti mane

Regarding F&O datas, choose TA-CHARTS software (choose Amibroker/Metastock/FCharts and click Update) before backfilling else you will find datas only in excel format.

Dear Sir,

Thanks and regards,

Maruti mane

Dear Piyush Singh,

Yes, ChartsData will work only if your system is connected to internet else it will terminate. This is to ensure that you have internet connection to backfill datas for both cash and F&O.

Hello,
I have a problem pertaining to a friend who runs a dealer version of ODIN, on VSAT. Chartsdata, on starting gives a message that an internet connection is not available on his system.
Whats the way out, pls. advise!

DearTechdump
PROBLEM-Data is not trasfering to metstock after 3 candles forming.
1.i started odin and market watch first
2.opened windows explorer and logon yahoo because i am unable to login chartdata user id and pass.It is saying invalied username/pass
3.opened metasctock and script say silver chart
4.opened chartdata,clicked market watch,click on metastock and update
data trasfering to meta for half minute ,after no data but it is refreshing.When i close chart data and re open it is working one more half minute
kindly give solution.Waitting for u kind reply

Dear Bhulokeshwar,

DearTechdump
PROBLEM-Data is not trasfering to metstock after 3 candles forming.
1.i started odin and market watch first
2.opened windows explorer and logon yahoo because i am unable to login chartdata user id and pass.It is saying invalied username/pass
Why are you trying to login to YAH00 while using ODIN? If you switch over your options to ODIN and YAH00 then the updations will be stopped as you said.

3.opened metasctock and script say silver chart
Another mistake, you should have opened your Metastock before running ChartsData. Please go through my first post on how to configure TA softwares.

4.opened chartdata,clicked market watch,click on metastock and update
data trasfering to meta for half minute ,after no data but it is refreshing.When i close chart data and re open it is working one more half minute
Don't switch over to ODIN from YAH00 or to YAH00 from ODIN while chart was updating, the updation will automatically stops if you move from one option to another and you can recognize this by seeing your Update selection on Metastock - updation stops and will prompt you to Update.

kindly give solution.Waitting for u kind reply