ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

chachi

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Looks yummy. I am waiting...........

A fine effort and hope all goes well. Best of luck man.

Regards
Chachi

devangan123

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

One very important question :

Will it be paid for us or you will be sharing this software with us for free like some other tools are shared here

Regards

Devan

andygp/ankit,
I have programmed to import ODIN/***** real time data to excel and you can connect this excel to any number of TA software's with DDE facility.
Thanks techdump.

And If possible can you code it to import data from PIB and download bhavcopy from MCX as well ?

Ankit

Pl, pl, pl, make it comptable for fibotrader also because in this type of market lot of trader not able to use paid software like metastock, amibroker etc , they are used free software like FIbotrader . Pl, keep it mind your valuable utility works also in fibotrader and as a result lot of people will remember lifetime. Hope, it will great achivable destination for human life.

Techdump,
There is urgent need of this kind of software. Me too waiting for it. Will it be free or paid? Make some part of it free and some of it as paid. :p
Thank you in advance

Dear friends,

I am in the process of developing a tool to import ODIN/***** real time data to Amibroker, Metastock, FCharts, Excel and Txt with ***** 1 min/5 min/Eod backfill.

Its features are
1. 1 second ODIN real time data can be imported to Amibroker, Metastock (with refresh - without screen/chart flickering), Fcharts, Excel and txt format.
2. 2 second ***** real time data can be imported to Amibroker, Metastock (with refresh - without flickering), Fcharts, Excel and txt format.
3. 1 min-last 1 day backfill, 5 min-last 5 day backfill and EOD backfill for all NSE/BSE scrips.
3. 1 minute update of World Indices, Commodities and Currencies can be viewed realtime
4. RSS News updates from GOOGLE/*****/REUTERS with Search facility

It is in the process of alpha testing and few of my friends are using it for their own use.

Please let me know if more features can be added to the above list.

I will post the software as soon as it passes alpha, beta and black box testing. Check out this thread for further updates.

Happy trading.

Logan
Hi I am new to forum and thanx for the info like this