ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear techdump,

I am very new to this forum but your post really encouraged me..Waiting soon for your sw launc.And all the best for its success.

techdump

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear Friends,

I am unable to upload software to this forum as it will accept attachments less than 100 kb, and i uploaded it to r a p i d s h a r e file sharing.

LINK REMOVED - upgrading software...

Check out my first post for Ami/Ms/Fcharts configuration...

Send me your queries & suggestions

Happy Trading

Loganathan

Last edited:

orderflow13

Loganathan
Thanks loads. i will give u my update , downloading right nw, link working

orderflow13

Dear Friends,

I am unable to upload software to this forum as it will accept attachments less than 100 kb, and i uploaded it to r a p i d s h a r e file sharing.

http://**********.com/files/149913489/ChartsData_Setup.zip

Happy Trading

Loganathan
installation protected by password, is it a free or paid sw ?

orderflow13

Installation Password:

Traderji
it got installed, i use fchart pro, it asked me if fchart didnt configure properly, data wont load, do i have to link it with fchart?
aso, suppose i go on lunch and shut the laptop, n when i reopen odin again, will it back fill the gap ? or i have to keep odin on ?
thanks for ur gracious sharing spirit as u kept the password traderji.. it shows everything
God bless you

R

robin_malihan

Dear Friends,

http://**********.com/files/149913489/ChartsData_Setup.zip

Happy Trading

Loganathan

I dont have internet connection with my odin terminal :(

L

learn2trade08

i just installed it...having problems with amibroker as of now,cannot open the database in amibroker folder of chartsdata....
too hungry for now,shall try and update with findings...
thanks and all the best!

Hi
Not able to import Odin data with the setting you provided with Amibroker.Pls help

thanks

Aman1

please upload on 4 s hared dot com. rapid site always tell me 'your IP address is downloading a file please wait' and the wait never goes away
thanks

Last edited: