Odin Feeder Lite Real time data problem

Odin Feeder developed by Mr J Deep of Volume Digger is a great utility indeed. I tried making Connection between OdinDiet terminal and Ninja Trader 7 thru Odin Feeder. It worked so smartly. I was able to see real time chart of all the stocks in market watch of my Odin. But I am facing two big problem while working with it. I really request our esteemed members to give kind help in this regard.
1. I was trying to look at Nifty Index chart (of Sp CNX Nifty -- NOT nifty Future) the same way (using Odin Feeder Lite). But somehow it doesnt show Nifty index chart in NinjaTrader 7, though I was able to see charts of all the stocks in my Odin list. I tried to figure out that it may be because of difference in name - in Odin Diet terminal market watch nifty is added as NIFTY only. But in my NT 7 list it was named as sp cnx nifty. Then I also tried to add just Nifty in NT 7 selecting both as
Index and stock. When it is added as Nifty index, nifty name automatically becomes ^NIFTY in the NT 7 list. As stock though NIFTY remains as Nifty. But all these didnt help as I was not able to see NIFTY chart in Ninja Trader (Odin Diet terminal showing real time Nifty data properly.
2. My Second problem is about Backfilling. When I try to do Backfilling with the help of OdinFeeder Lite, it just backfills data for the first stock in the Odin Marketwatch List and ends there. No way i can simultaneously backfill data for 2-3 stocks which are in the list.
I would really appreciate help and support and will be highly grateful for that.
Thanking you. Manu Adam

PGDIMES

Odin Feeder developed by Mr J Deep of Volume Digger is a great utility indeed. I tried making Connection between OdinDiet terminal and Ninja Trader 7 thru Odin Feeder. It worked so smartly. I was able to see real time chart of all the stocks in market watch of my Odin. But I am facing two big problem while working with it. I really request our esteemed members to give kind help in this regard.
1. I was trying to look at Nifty Index chart (of Sp CNX Nifty -- NOT nifty Future) the same way (using Odin Feeder Lite). But somehow it doesnt show Nifty index chart in NinjaTrader 7, though I was able to see charts of all the stocks in my Odin list. I tried to figure out that it may be because of difference in name - in Odin Diet terminal market watch nifty is added as NIFTY only. But in my NT 7 list it was named as sp cnx nifty. Then I also tried to add just Nifty in NT 7 selecting both as
Index and stock. When it is added as Nifty index, nifty name automatically becomes ^NIFTY in the NT 7 list. As stock though NIFTY remains as Nifty. But all these didnt help as I was not able to see NIFTY chart in Ninja Trader (Odin Diet terminal showing real time Nifty data properly.
2. My Second problem is about Backfilling. When I try to do Backfilling with the help of OdinFeeder Lite, it just backfills data for the first stock in the Odin Marketwatch List and ends there. No way i can simultaneously backfill data for 2-3 stocks which are in the list.
I would really appreciate help and support and will be highly grateful for that.
Thanking you. Manu Adam

Send him an e-mail and your problems will be solved. AFAIK, Index data is not available in real time with ODIN Feeder (Full version) as well. For backfill, open all the charts you want to backfill one-by-one in ODIN and then try to backfill. Hope this helps. :)

Thanks for ur valuable comment. I understand that we can do backfilling one by one but on volume digger help page the video shows downloading of backfill data of two scrips simultaneously. If there it can be done, why cant we do it? Am I doing something wrong. As far as sending direct email is concerned, I did already. But unfortunately I didnt get the reply. I feel Mr J Deep is busy in some other projects otherwise he is always very prompt to give fast reply and help users - a great guy indeed. That is why I posted the query here, so that I could help from other experienced members and it would also be helpful to other members who r facing similar problems. Thanking you.