Odin diet v/s Trade Tiger

Well, I guess if its a personal choice then its what suits you best and that is what works for you. To each his own is the motto :) But I would rather have my charting and trading on the same platform as it would make it less cumbersome. It is rather painful to look at your tick by tick movement on another platform and then use a different platform for placing orders.

Anyway, I have not used all the tools that you have mentioned so I couldn't comment. But I cross checked on the Trade Tiger and it seems like all of the indicators that you are using are available on TT. Excpet for MA of MA. I couldn't quite find that study tool but the rest were all available.

I wonder if such tools are inbuilt in Odin?
No not present in ODIN either... TT charting experience is way better than any other broker softwares

No not present in ODIN either... TT charting experience is way better than any other broker softwares
It's weird because I was told that certain members who use Odin provide 70odd indicators and others who use odin provide only 10-15.
When I called and asked a discount broker who was using Odin, he said they provide only a few widely used indicators. I was surprised because apparently Angel provides over 70 indicators. I was expecting it to be the same all across.

It's weird because I was told that certain members who use Odin provide 70odd indicators and others who use odin provide only 10-15.
When I called and asked a discount broker who was using Odin, he said they provide only a few widely used indicators. I was surprised because apparently Angel provides over 70 indicators. I was expecting it to be the same all across.
Probably odin might have been customized for angel

TT hangs a lot for me is it the same for you guys too?

Is is due to slow internet connection ...

Let me know any suggestions.
I have experienced this too with TT. I don't think the fault lies with the Internet as I have tried to run it through 2 separate wifi connections and one 4g data card. I guess the fault lies on their end.
I would like to point out that more than hanging, I have experienced slower reaction time. I mean to say that the windows open after a few seconds. For example, the chart takes more than 8-10 seconds to load sometimes..
I wanted to point out that although TT reacts very slowly at times, I have never faced an issue wherein the application has completely stopped reacting and I have had to forcefully close the application and rerun it.
Have you had to reboot it anytime?

CHARTING is Easy & Better in TradeTiger ..... compare to ODIN (Angel speedPro)....

ORDER ROUTING System is Better in ODIN (Angel speedPro)... compare to TradeTiger .....

No Hanging in Both... in their new versions, with Good Internet Connection......

I have been trading with TT since 2009. The interface is good, indicators good, but the streaming data is grossly incomplete, in addition to logging problems already mentioned. When I started connecting AMI broker to TT I find most of the signals in the Kenzie SR trading system I use, get missed and I have to download the data from TT and the upload to AMIB manually every now and then. I find it tedious and a hindrance.

I will like to add a few comments:
I have been using TT since 1999, the charting is excellent. The streaming data is incomplete and I usually lose money on account of this. Also, the several servers often do not function well and there is forced logout at least three times in a week. Nowadays the stoppage of data and consequent non-updation of charts is also a negative factor against TT.