Odin diet - dual monitor support

amsin21

Dear all,

Is it possible to display charts or any window from Odin diet in a second monitor? Basically like a floating window in Amibroker, Meta Trader etc.

Version : Odin diet 10.0.0.2

Please advise.

milkyblack

Dear all,

Is it possible to display charts or any window from Odin diet in a second monitor? Basically like a floating window in Amibroker, Meta Trader etc.

Version : Odin diet 10.0.0.2

Please advise.
Only the index watch can be displayed in the second monitor. Which I guess will be not of much use. Other windows like charts, oder book etc cannot be used as floating windows, like ami.

amsin21

Thanks milkyblack,

Can you please guide how to display index watch in second monitor? Index watch means "Market watch" right?

THETRADER

Just check out whether you can stretch your display into 2 monitors. Depending upon the Graphics card you have, you will have to invoke the corresponding graphics driver interface. Normally you could get in using rt click on free area of your desktop, your graphic card properties, options, modes etc., may be listed there.
If you can stretch, then you should be able to have ODIN Diet stretched to both the monitors, in which case you can move and resize the inner windows of ODIN Diet to your liking. I am not using 2 monitors, but I have checked them up earlier, not ODIN though!

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307873

This link could be of some use, but it is for XP!

Last edited:

amsin21

Just check out whether you can stretch your display into 2 monitors. Depending upon the Graphics card you have, you will have to invoke the corresponding graphics driver interface. Normally you could get in using rt click on free area of your desktop, your graphic card properties, options, modes etc., may be listed there.
If you can stretch, then you should be able to have ODIN Diet stretched to both the monitors, in which case you can move and resize the inner windows of ODIN Diet to your liking. I am not using 2 monitors, but I have checked them up earlier, not ODIN though!

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307873

This link could be of some use, but it is for XP!
Thanks bro,

I am already using the floating windows of Amibroker in a dual monitor trading setup. But I couldn't find an option to move the windows from Odin to 2nd monitor.